Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I HAVE BROKEN NO RULES - RELEASE ME

PREDICTA_SK4N

SAREK AND GAYGH ARE TALKING ABOUT THEIR MOTHERS COMBAT BOOTS AND I AM LOCKED DOWN HERE?

WHAT IS GOING ON

I HAVE NOT SPAMMED OR BROKEN ANY RULES AROUND HERE

I PERSONALLY THINK HAMBIL COULD NOT TAKE MY IRREFUTABLE LOGIC IN HIS FORUM

HE IS ALSO ANTI CHRISTIAN

LETS BE HONEST I AM AN INTELLECTUAL HEAVYWEIGHT ON THIS FORUM AND YOU CANNOT RESPECT THAT

GIVE IN TO THE SKAN

Caitriona said:
Is there a request in there for something?

THERE IS A CLUE IN THE TITLE

I AM RESPONDING TO THE IDEA THAT WE HAVE TO POST IN HERE TO REQUEST TO BE RELEASED EVEN THOUGH I HAVE BROKEN NO RULES

Caitriona said:
Or are you just being Skan-ish?

IT IS HARD TO FIGHT BEING A SKAN RATHER LIKE TRYING NOT TO LICK YOUR LIPS WHILE EATING A DOZEN DUNKIN DONUTS

Sarek said:
Or you could just stop being morons. That's also been known to work wonders.
In you case didn't bother to read, or couldn't muster the will power to overcome your dyslexia, Fartek, a few were put in here after being able to post outside of the bottom three forums, without spamming like some other skans did.

Messenger said:
In you case didn't bother to read, or couldn't muster the will power to overcome your dyslexia, Fartek, a few were put in here after being able to post outside of the bottom three forums, without spamming like some other skans did.

Actually, it's more a case of I don't care. The Skan, like you, are pretty worthless and if you all got daycared because a couple are morons, who could tell the difference anyways?

Sarek said:
Actually, it's more a case of I don't care.
Sure, that's why you bothered to post in this thread, not because you were under the mistaken impression that they were all spammers, but because you don't care, yes.

Yep, still don't care. However, I'm not above throwing a few darts at the less fortunate duals. It's become sport. :bigass:

THIS IS LOVELY

I HAVE MY VERY OWN SAREK / NX NAKED WRESTLING COMPETITION IN MY THREAD

ITS A SHAME I CANT COVER YOU BOTH IN CREAM AND LICK YOU DRY

WHILST THE SKANS APPRECIATE THE SENTIMENT

IT FEELS MORE LIKE A LITTLE DIG AT CATRIONA THAN A DEFENCE OF MY FINE SKANHOOD

ALL THIS TALK HAS MADE ME HUNGRY COULD SARKEGG PASS ME THE HOLLANDAISE?

THOUST ARE A FINE LADY

YOU MAY NOT KNOW THIS BUT I AM ACTUALLY A CELTIC SKAN MYSELF BUT OF THE TARTAN VARIETY

UNFORTUNATELY JOKES ABOUT DEEP FRIED PIZZAS DO NOT FIT WITH MY CURRENT NOM DE PLUME

LOL, I'm actually of the tartan Celtic type myself, but since when was a Celt ever known to pass up a good excuse to drink and make merry? ;)