Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have come for your soul

Ghost Rider

I am the spirit of vengance and I have come for the soul of TK
Release me from DC so that I may be allowed to give you mortals something to Marvel at

Ghost Rider said:
I am the spirit of vengance and I have come for the soul of TK
Release me from DC so that I may be allowed to give you mortals something to Marvel at

Listen up GHOSTRIDER bitch. Whine, moan and BEG like all of the other fucks do. That's right. Do NOT be the great man SAINTLUCIFER is. I will NEVER in my life beg to be let out of here. Therein lies the difference between you and I. Now either start begging to be let out or shut the fuck up when you are in MY forum.

Your forum? Then you are a sorry excuse for Lucifer, even a daemon as usless as he would be ashamed to be in Daycare

Ghost Rider said:
Your forum? Then you are a sorry excuse for Lucifer, even a daemon as usless as he would be ashamed to be in Daycare

Look up bitch! This is MY forum. I am here because the hypocritical Admins of TROLLKINGDOM see me as a danger to their power. Much like my namesake I sought to overthrow those in power. I remain in DAYCARE simply as a result of great fear as displayed by the wonderful Admins.

SaintLucifer said:

Listen up GHOSTRIDER bitch. Whine, moan and BEG like all of the other fucks do. That's right. Do NOT be the great man SAINTLUCIFER is. I will NEVER in my life beg to be let out of here. Therein lies the difference between you and I. Now either start begging to be let out or shut the fuck up when you are in MY forum.

Yeah, you just begged to be put IN daycare.

Kind of telling isn't it.

Sarek said:
Yeah, you just begged to be put IN daycare.

Kind of telling isn't it.

I begged to be put into DAYCARE? Let me see. One night I was so bored to death I merely began posting links to browser-crashing scripts and was immediately BANNED to DAYCARE as a result. I have accepted my fate because I know it was not the greatest thing to have done. It is the one thing I agree people should be banned for. I would not want people crashing my browser either. It is a sensible ban. Problem is MORONS like you and MESSENGER have gone around claiming I was banned for spamming which is blatantly untrue. I do not spam outside of DAYCARE. Never have and never shall. When people spam me what do I do? I place them into my IGNORE bin. You of all people know this to be true so were I you I would shut my fucking yap. You hate me because I continue to make you look like an idiot as I have once again done at this very moment.
Everyone in TK is angry that I refuse to get down upon my knees and beg to be let out. I stand tall, firm and strong against the cocksmoking Admins and I am the ONLY ONE to ever have done so. I have seen many come and go within DAYCARE. Everyone else who was banned to DAYCARE has asked to be let out. Many were near tears to be released. There has not been so much as a peep from the great SAINTLUCIFER in that direction. As I have told you and the Admins, you will all be sucking my cocks AT THE SAME TIME long before I ever ask to be let out.

Lucy................what do you think about the nasco corridor? Give us your political views because Mexico/UnitedStates/Canada are being renamed North America by the Skull & Bones crowd.

Yeah..........they came up with that all by themselves.

the ..........NorthAmerica .......name.