Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have everything and everyone involved!

SaintLucifer said:
Excuse me DIPSHIT but why are you in MY forum?? Curiousity if you must. Are you another one of my followers?
Excuse me DIPSHIT but why are you in MY forum?? Curiousity if you must. Are you another one of my followers?

SaintPwnsalot said:

I am flattered that you seek to emulate the great SAINTLUCIFER. It is quite understandable that you wish to do so. Your own position within our society is one of a joke. People no doubt point at you and laugh whereas SAINTLUCIFER's fame spreads throughout the entire world.

Currently, I am ripping a giant corporation called CHUM a new asshole. I am taking them on, head to head. I am a GOD!!

SaintLucifer said:
I am flattered that you seek to emulate the great SAINTLUCIFER. It is quite understandable that you wish to do so. Your own position within our society is one of a joke. People no doubt point at you and laugh whereas SAINTLUCIFER's fame spreads throughout the entire world.

Currently, I am ripping a giant corporation called CHUM a new asshole. I am taking them on, head to head. I am a GOD!!

Enkephalen said:
Does Luci have a doppleganger or is that a shadow twin?

Neither my sweetheart beloved babe! It is merely someone who wishes he were the great SAINTLUCIFER. Nothing more. Many individuals throughout the world seek to emulate the great SAINTLUCIFER. My fame spreads throughout the entire internet. Many sites have been warned about me. I have more IP-bans than all internet devotees COMBINED. This site is basically the only site that has not COMPLETELY banned me although my new residence called DAYCARE is in fact a ban.