Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Have The Best Neighbor

Rov_is_a_Fag

My neighbor behind me is the classiest chick I have met in this city. She is well-educated, great mother, fun, interesting to talk to. I would be totally insane by now if I didn't have her to talk to. I can tell her anything and she can totally relate. I will miss her if I leave.

I hope she becomes really successful in life because she has it all over any of these women around here.

Back to my classy neighbor. I had turned my unit off weeks prior to my trip to AZ. It turned cold the day I left but most dogs are fine when it turns cold, my neighbor didn't know this since she doesn't have dogs so she turned the heat on because she was afraid they would get cold. It was the next day she called me alarmed because Sissy had got sick, then shit all over the place. She also had clawed the door trying to get out and when she couldnt she clawed at the window to get out. The damage is still there, I have taken pics of it. When she came over to let them out she had a hard time getting them back inside, she couldn't find Sissy who had dug a pit alongside the house.........she was unresponsive. This concerned my neighbor even more so I texted DS, told him what happened and gave him her name and telephone number.