Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Have Two Offers on My House

FederalAgent007

I haven't even put it on the market yet and have two offers. I am going to let the realtor come look at it Friday, tell me how he thinks I should price it then before I sign a contract with him I will let my next-door-neighbor make me an offer. She would be paying cash.

There is no telling how much money that woman has. She acts like she doesn't.............but I know better. She is a retired fed, but then some of you boys might know that.

If you have done your homework.

But I know how lazy you are.

What with leaving a bunch of money on the table.

Taking the "easy" way out.

After I give it to you on a silver platter.

Let me guess.

Offer 1 is a bank foreclosure because you've spent all your house payments on booze and prescription drugs.

Offer 2 is the city wanting to condemn it due to the fact that you haven't kept up the property because you've been hopped up on booze and prescription drugs. (see offer 1)

Wrong........

#1 I am selling it because government employees "created" a criminal record on me, therefore, I have not been able to look for other employment in the area since I have a criminal record and I work in a position of trust.

#2 I am moving out of this State because the "creation" of this record was very simple. Dirty Fed, Dirty State Employee, Dirty officials in this fucked up little corrupt town. Tamar picked the right place when she threatened me..........It was as "simple as that" for her.

#3 I thought I would give a couple of your dirty boys over here the chance to bid $200,000-$250,000 CASH. I know there have to be at least two over here that can do it.

Tonight I axed my neighbor why she wanted to buy my house and she said:

I don't want to live around no stinkin' Mexicans so if I buy your house I can control who my neighbor is.

I said.........you go girl!! you need to buy my house and if you decide not to give me what I think it should bring, I am going to sell it to the first vanload of Mexicans who come by.