Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I hereby threaten this board

Ultros

Ultros said:
1. Besides the obvious major crimes, this also includes threats against the president of the USA (and any other public person..... you people KNOW this site is being watched, don't be dumb. "They" dont need to ask me for IP/ISP info... they can just go get it), threats of damage (or really damaging) to this board or server, threats of damage (or really damaging) to another persons computer, promoting harassment of another person or board, any Real Life threat *** against another person or their family members, and anything else found to be illegal
I hereby threaten to damage the board, as I have a bunch of times. If this text has any weight whatsoever, I will be banned.

Furthermore, if God exists, let him strike me down now.

I'm serious here.

If you do not accede to the everlasting, final, simple wish of Messenger, I will call down the thunder of the Internets upon your heads.

Don't ban me due to make threats. Ban me because I ask you to, as a simple poster does an admin.

Here is a PM from the lazy bitch Caitriona:
Ultros said:
It's an honest, simple request.
If you want to leave, put a dead email addy in, and scramble your password. Don't ask me to do your work for you. It's a simple request that you can do for yourself.

And that is a smile answer hon.

No, I threaten the board in a far more serious manner than jack did.

I won't say that my parlor tricks have been nothing more than mere showstoppers up to this point... but what I will say is that the admins here are dismissive of the possibility of a serious security risk.

They are willing to bet the entire functionality of the board on their petty strife with me.

Make no mistake: You will recognize the troubles as being of my doing, you cunts.:evil:

Don't ban me due to make threats. Ban me because I ask you to, as a simple poster does an admin.

Dude, if you wiped the board off the face of the earth I'd have it restored from backups the next day with only a few hours posts lost. Just the fact that you don't know that proves your threats are not credible because you have no actual skills or knowledge to back them up.

I never stated that you don't have backups. I stated that I have the capability to profoundly affect this messageboard, aside from the power you have given me in your intentional ignorance of my threats.

Oh yes, i am so frightened by the superior words spewed from Ultros's mouth that i'll be sleeping with 1 eye open tonight.

Even I don't threaten boards. What is the point? There is not much one can do to a board. If one had the technical wherewithal to do so, the board need only be replaced. Someone within this thread is none too bright and is spending far too much time online.

Piss off A. KARAS. I have not been here lately. Unlike you and the others I do not LIVE here.

Paladin said:
Even I don't threaten boards.

You wouldn't know how anyway. :retard: ;)

What is the point?

You mean why you bother being an asswipe? I dunno...

There is not much one can do to a board. If one had the technical wherewithal to do so, the board need only be replaced. Someone within this thread is none too bright and is spending far too much time online.

Well, you're right about one thing, you ain't too bright to do any damage. :D

Piss off A. KARAS. I have not been here lately. Unlike you and the others I do not LIVE here.

You piss off. It was nice when you weren't here. Very nice. Paladin who? :bigass: