I hope Vinnie does win and heres why

whisky

Boobie inspector
Its not actually a cool thing to win.

Most of the best contestants are never the ones who win, and look at the company he will have, Ulrika Johnson, is she cool?

I don't think a win would help his career, if anything it will help bury it.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
The irony, of course, being that his career was hardly alight to begin with ;)

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
He's been in 60 Hollywood movies!! One or two were even good!

STOP DISRESPECTING HIS FAMLEE

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Yeah I still hope he doesn't win.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I don't want him to win at all. He is incredibly egotistical and is sure that he has the whole thing in the bag already.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
HE COOKS AND CLEANS, Y'KNOW!

CaptainWacky

Even though he was evicted, Sisqo really did managed to "defeat" Vinnie in a way by bringing about his downfall. All he had to do was speak out against him a little bit and it exposed Vinnie for the paranoid, egotistical monster he is. No one can deny how pathetic he was in the Diary Room on Friday's show when he was talking about calling in his lawyet. And all the talk of his multiple full-time maids and dog groomers and spend £400 on a pair of socks is hardly going to endear him to the average viewer either. So hopefully he's ruined any chance of winning...though there still seems to be a group of people voting for him by default because he's the "biggest star."

CaptainWacky

And today he's refusing to get out of bed at all, even while the rest of the housemates do a task (sculpting a clay model of Lionel Richie's face while blindfolded...yep.) Can you imagine what his reaction would have been if Sov had refused to get out of bed during a task?

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
They should withold his fee, if the prick refuses to take part. The clay sculpting looked like fun to me.

CaptainWacky

Like Sheriff Stu's cowboy hat!

whisky

Boobie inspector
Yes, but even better because that hat was BBs to start with, but the socks are his own

CaptainWacky

Which is why they wouldn't do it. ;)

whisky

Boobie inspector
They could buy a pair that looked like his then burn them, and after he throws a fit and threatens with lawyers, and generally looks like a complete and utter twat, show him his real socks.

Then burn those too.

CaptainWacky

They should burn the Union Jack that hangs outside his home on Mullholand Drive.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Or have all the screens in the house cut to Stephen Fry in the QI studio who tells him that it's not called a Union Jack if it's on a house, it's a Union Flag.

Seph

Retired Account
what is this of clams

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
They should withold his fee, if the prick refuses to take part. The clay sculpting looked like fun to me.
That's what happens in the US, as Chima's antics showed last season. A twist took away her power to nominate people for eviction, and she decided to go rogue, throw her mic into the pool and not take part anymore. She was kicked out immediately.

People who fuck each other over in the house are playing the game. But people who fuck wth Big Brother get the heave-ho without question. If he isn't penalized, then you know the fix is in, and the rest of the show won't matter anymore.