Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just came inside lilith

Loopy from TW

her twat felt like sandpapaer when i entered her. damn even that 60 year old bitch down the street has more lubrication. invest in KY you cumdumpster!

Loopy from TW said:
her twat felt like sandpapaer when i entered her. damn even that 60 year old bitch down the street has more lubrication. invest in KY you cumdumpster!

Do you want to see what she looks like?

How's the weather in there? I don't really bother to clean up my ignore bin, it's probably a mess from Luci's masterbation and foaming at the mouth. Enjoy your stay.

Lilith said:
How's the weather in there? I don't really bother to clean up my ignore bin, it's probably a mess from Luci's masterbation and foaming at the mouth. Enjoy your stay.
oh do shut the fuck up you syphilis-carrying cum dumpster.

Loopy from TW said:
sure I couldn't see what she looked like from behind.

Feast your eyes on this.
Hi.jpg

SaintLucifer said:
Feast your eyes on this.
Hi.jpg
excuse me, I just vomited on my keyboard. She is one Ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggly bitch. no wonder she likes the gangbang.

Loopy from TW said:
excuse me, I just vomited on my keyboard. She is one Ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggly bitch. no wonder she likes the gangbang.

Too true. I thought you would agree.

Loopy from TW said:
it's sad when you can smell the cunt-rot just from her pic.
Too bad you've never seen the inside of a vagina since your mom gave birth to you!!! You loser!!!!11

Hey Lil, you have stalkers too!! They're not even half as good as mine though. Sounds like an old client that came too quickly, or something. Can you imagine ejaculating in your pants just from having a pretty girl dance in front of you? That almost makes PE look attractive by comparison, I guess.

^5

Apparently. But he's on ignore, so I assume he's jacking off with Luci. So I thought I'd be polite and let them.

keekeen said:
Too bad you've never seen the inside of a vagina since your mom gave birth to you!!! You loser!!!!11
did you forget about the time I fucked your mother? you were in the room, but I guess it would have been hard for you to see while I was taking a dump in your mouth.