I just ordered My HUMMER EV.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Introducing THE WORLD'S FIRST ALL-ELECTRIC SUPERTRUCKS GMC HUMMER EV PICKUP AND SUV

Like everything GMC HUMMER EV, the cabins were designed for a unique combination of innovation and convenience. So no matter how rugged the great outdoors gets, inside GMC HUMMER EV Pickup and SUV, you’ll enjoy every moment. Elements of the HUMMER EV PICKUP and the HUMMER EV SUV are engineered to overcome tough off-pavement obstacles. It all starts with a towering ground clearance made possible by specially engineered 35" Goodyear® Wrangler Territory tires for an optimal balance of on- and off-road performance. Available UltraVision – with up to eighteen camera views† on pickup and seventeen on SUV, including standard HD Surround Vision – includes waterproof underbody forward-and-rear-facing cameras for real-time views of the terrain to help you pick the best line along the trail. A washer function and replaceable lens protectors help you see clearly. Using multiple cameras to display a digital overhead image of the area around HUMMER EV, HD Surround Vision allows you to maneuver off-road and navigate tight spaces when traveling at low speeds. The HUMMER EV design elements are infused with signature cues, from distinctive front lighting, a low-turret roof profile, an upright windshield and unique taillamps. The Bose 14-speaker audio system featuring Centerpoint® with the Electric Vehicle Sound Enhancement (EVSE) system creates a multisensory experience designed specifically for the HUMMER EV cabins.

Click Here To View The Hummer EV

CeeJay's Hummers:
cee1.jpg
images

No adventure is the same. That’s why GMC Accessories will be giving GMC HUMMER EV pickup owners the ultimate in customization. This interactive easy-to-navigate guide provides a visual tour of the innovative GMC HUMMER EV portfolio, along with details on available packages. Simply download the GMC HUMMER EV PICKUP Accessories Guide and explore the exclusive lineup designed, engineered, tested and backed by GMC. For more information and to add accessories to your GMC HUMMER EV, see your dealer. Dominating outside, spacious inside and nimble all around—the GMC HUMMER EVs’ numbers equal more commanding, comfortable and confident adventures for you, your companions and all your gear.

USUC

Trollzilla
Congratulations! I bought a new loaded Audi S5 a couple months ago for my mid life crisis. I looked at EVs and hybrids but I decided for me I wanted to wait a couple years for that technology.

USUC

Trollzilla
Yeah it’s a challenging time to buy a car. I couldn’t find the exact car I wanted locally but I was able to get it a couple hundred miles away and have it delivered.
I held out for the red interior because my friend said that would be “totally BITCHIN”. I couldn’t let that go. :)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
2022 GMC HUMMER EV

MSRP: From $108,700
Curb weight: 9,046 lbs
Dimensions: 217″ L x 87″ W x 79″ H
Range: 350 mi battery-only
Engine: Electric
Tire size: LT305/70R18
Make: GMC

How Long does it take to charge a Hummer EV?

Depending on which edition Hummer EV you get, from EV2 (250 miles range) to Edition 1 (350 miles range), it takes 140-200 hours to charge a Hummer EV's battery (from empty to full) on regular 120 volt outlet with a 1.75 mile per hour charging rate.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Yeah it’s a challenging time to buy a car. I couldn’t find the exact car I wanted locally but I was able to get it a couple hundred miles away and have it delivered.
I held out for the red interior because my friend said that would be “totally BITCHIN”. I couldn’t let that go. :)

I like the color (Gray). The gray is the new black for me. My first car (Toyota Celica/トヨタ セリカ) had a candy apple red and gray on exterior with a gray and white interior. I was 17-years old back then. My second ride (Ford Mustang) was a pumpkin color. Before I got my 2003 HUMMER SUV, I had a 1985 Chevy Sprint.

1985-chevrolet-sprint-52-mpg-4.jpg
....< I went from this< >too this>....
cee1.jpg

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Last edited:

BROWNFOOT

Tch! cupcakeapleez!

cupcakea u SORRY. u 1 SORRY ass cupcakea. Prolly b wakin up err DAY finna lie bout sum sheeit. Lissen here tho dont git it twisted, dat sheeit dont make u nothin tho.

Real talk, I known a cupcakea like dat. Way back in da way back, u know, ALL da way, back in da day, ya heard?

Lil cupcakea name Do-Rel. FAT lil muh fugga, cept his gramps say he portly. "Da boy iz PORTLY." See, dat prolly were he get the lyin from. Lil cupcakea ppl lyin 2 him fum da start like dat.

He b lyin about err thang 2, jus like dis lyin azz CeeJay muh fugga do. B tellin cupcakeaz his gramps buoght his azz a brand new bycycle.

"Where it at, cupcakea?"
"Oh, it's cummin' on da truck." cupcakea mean UPS or sum sheeit.
Fuggin 2 monfs lata, "Where it at, cupcakea?"
"It's cummin' on da truck."

U c how dat go rite?

Bouts dat time dat Dragon Ballz sheeit come on tv. Now crazy lil roundass cupcakea tellin us he figga out how 2 super say-yan or sum sheeit. Well dat was all fo a cupcakea. No-show bike, fuhhhh, MAY be, but chinky cartoon shit? Nah.

So we lay on crackin on his azz bout it. U know wut dis crazy lil round ass cupcakea do? He hunker down in sum kinda fuggin sumo pose like he finna bust out his super say-yan form on us or sum shit. cupcakea was str8 TRIPPIN, yo.

N u KNOW wut happen den, rite? Muh fuggaz start fallin OUT laffin. But den its a fuggin chain reactium. Mo we laff, madder dis crazy lil fat cupcakea git.

Madder he git, da fuggin funnier dat shit b n da mo we laffin.

Git 2 a point, lil cupcakea all HHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!!

N den he git REAL queit n sorta standin dere sweat rollin all down his fo haid. N den his lip start wobblin. He bus out bawlin like a bitch n run off home.

All dat shtrainin n GRRRRRR bidnit, Muh fucka SHAT HIS DRAWZ.

UP top!

DOWN da street!

CHECK yo drawz, cupcakea!

poo GIF

:bill:

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
Chuckie's just trying to hide the fact that the car he really owns isn't a Hummer, but instead, is the legendary 1947 Ford Motherfucker.

The Question

Eternal
Truly, a vehicle of near mythic renown.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Funny, I was going to lunch with KP this week and we saw Wilson driving around a couple times.

Needless to say, he was not behind the wheel of any "Hummer" :bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
@USUC I hope you realize you're having a fake discussion with "CeeJay". The pic he posted that he claims is his hummer is a stock photo from the now defunct former producer. The vehicle he claims is his actually was for sale in California and he never owned the vehicle in the picture. he did own a hummer at some point, but it was repo'd after his girlfriend dumped him and took everything. When he says he's retired, that's simply ebonics for "unemployable"

He was a good janitor at his brother's fish market before it went bankrupt, however.

Last edited: