Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I just threw up

Zodiac said:
You do feel better afterwards.

I might start doing it regularly.
Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! SaintLucifer is more popular in Wordforge than I am so I better get him banned. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh. He is stealing my thunder in Wordforge! *stamps his feet* I want SaintLucifer gone because everyone pays attention to him and not me. Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.

RWC said:

Yes, yes you stupid fuck. We are all aware you have a love of penis. Specifically mine. I will only charge you $50 this time for the privilege of sucking my cock. Hand over the cash as you always do.

Paladin said:
Yes, yes you stupid fuck. We are all aware you have a love of penis. Specifically mine. I will only charge you $50 this time for the privilege of sucking my cock. Hand over the cash as you always do.
So, you are a homosexual prostitute as well as a paedophile.

Paladin said:

That wasn't me. You're a homo.

eloisel said:
So, you are a homosexual prostitute as well as a paedophile.

I see you have been talking to Mentalcase in LoNaf. Is he still taking flak over there after I revealed the ages of the girls he was posting pictures of? Will he ever live that down? He asked the Admins to remove those pictures you know?