Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I LIKE NCIS

I like Mark Harmon but I always assume NCIS is just like JAG in that only old Tea Party types enjoy it in their Confederate-flag-draped trailers which sit atop cinderbocks on a mud-filled patch of land.

I could be off-base on this.

My mom hates NCIS because she thinks Gibbs is an asshole and condescending. He's not, really. He's just overprotective.

^I agree.

MEANTIME BACK TO THE BLOODY CLIFFHANGER:
Did you see it last night?
So who do you think has Ziva's Dad? And why wasn't he killed right away with his body guard ( sad to see the Mummy guy dead; I liked him)
I think it's the blonde Israeli agent and there will be a big square-off between her and Ziva!
[ But I am not peeking at spoilers so I may be on crack with this one]

I was at a pod meeting planning our next charity cookoff and getting introduced as someone's future ex-wife and getting drunk on wine.

So, no...I missed it. ;)

I haven't watched this season. I like the show, but I'm kinda over the whole investigating crimes THING.

I too was annoyed by the "to be continued" but I expected such due to the names of the episodes.

I watch mainly for Abbey and the vain hope that McGee and her have sexy times in the lab. And Gibbs' badassedness.

The way Ziva is overtly friendly with McGee, I've been expecting them to hook up. With Ziva to incur Abbey's wrath shortly thereafter, of course.