Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Miss My Home!

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Ohhhh, but it feels so good to be on my old stomping grounds! I find it amazing to be in the very place I made famous. Before me, this forum was but a joke. Now, those who end up here are treated with a respect never before seen, at least not before the great SaintLucifer owned this place. No doubt I haunt this very place.

I, for one, always enjoyed how you whipped out your big schlong, whipped up a batch, blew it all over Tamar and told her to lap it up like your lapdog.

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
I, for one, always enjoyed how you whipped out your big schlong, whipped up a batch, blew it all over Tamar and told her to lap it up like your lapdog.

That happened quite often. I have owned the sorry whore since Day One.

Jeebus.........have you ever met any of the people on these boards in real life??? The one's who did shitty things online?? They are the worst cowards you would expect.
I say they are worth...................NOTHING.