Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I NEED TO FIND A JOB!!!!

Rov_is_a_Fag

DO YOU SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING??? I can't even get a part-time job in a damn clothing store as a clerk............one that I could probably run the whole damn operation myself. They start doing checks on me and I dont hear anything after that.

THEY ARE TRYING TO FORCE ME TO GO PUBLIC WITH THIS. DON'T SAY I HAVEN'T WARNED ALL OF YOU.

You bastards never have listened to me from Day One.

When this happens, not only is the military going to look bad.............so are a bunch of FEDERAL AGENCIES. Simply because they have been looking the other way for two long years now.

Rov_is_a_Fag said:
DO YOU SEE WHAT THEY ARE DOING??? I can't even get a part-time job in a damn clothing store as a clerk............one that I could probably run the whole damn operation myself. They start doing checks on me and I dont hear anything after that.

THEY ARE TRYING TO FORCE ME TO GO PUBLIC WITH THIS. DON'T SAY I HAVEN'T WARNED ALL OF YOU.

You bastards never have listened to me from Day One.

Did you say something?

I mean.................you know I was just kidding?? right A.C.??

*Jillian runs away screaming*

I didn't do anything!!! I'm on your side.

I think he is in the CIA!!!! You better hurry before they hide him in an undisclosed location.

RUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! GIT THE FBI!!

A lot of my e-snitches think he is REAL dirty!!! They think he is working both sides of the fence so-to-speak.

It's about MONEY! GREED!!!

Whoever he is, he is a Nazi!!!! He tried to do a modern-day gassing on me and my dogs. When that didn't work, he tried to "fix" the cable on my garage door so it would come crashing down on my car!!!!!

That's all I need..............not to have a ride.

He is behind everything bad. He might be messenger's friend.

Maybe he is messenger.

^how else am I going to respond to a post on the board?

anyway................its TheQuestion. He is the one behind all the criminal activity. It all started over two years ago with small crimes like stalking, harassment, phone calls............escalated to false/forged criminal charges being brought against me, then death threats, my dog poisoned, everyone covering everything up, I was denied all Constitutional Rights, due process of the law..........then it went on to a Realtor with ColdwellBanker, her deceptive practices, disclosing financial/personal information about me to all kinds of people around here, the stalking/harassment escalate, then came the gassings, the cable on my garage being tampered with.

I know you guys have helped with all this criminal activity.............just remember you could be considered accompliches. I bet you all think you are above the law. Just like politicians think they are above the law..........like Ava. She is the one who said people like her aren't to be trifled with because little people like me are easily squashed. Isn't that right Cranky??? Oh wait.......you are the one who told me that.

But MURDER????? is she above that?

Perhaps you should have posted: I am warning you in not persisting in mentioning Ava's name. She is not to be trifled with because little people like you are easily gassed.