Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I pwn SaintLucifer!

Zodiac said:
Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! SaintLucifer is more popular in Wordforge than I am so I better get him banned. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh. He is stealing my thunder in Wordforge! *stamps his feet* I want SaintLucifer gone because everyone pays attention to him and not me. Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.

Zodiac said:
Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! SaintLucifer is more popular in Wordforge than I am so I better get him banned. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh. He is stealing my thunder in Wordforge! *stamps his feet* I want SaintLucifer gone because everyone pays attention to him and not me. Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.

Well if you call whining like a little bitch to the Admins in Wordforge resulting in my ban then I guess you have PWned me yes? I do admit this would not take much effort since you are clearly in love with the cripple Admin at Wordforge known as Tamar_Garish. Unlike you I work alone. You want to be a bitch and use Tamar's own hatred against me that is fine although anyone in Troll Kingdom could have done the same. Mentalcase for one did exactly the same thing you did. I would equate Mentalcase with you and Eggs with Tamar in the case of LoNaf. You whined like a little bitch to both Tamar and Elwood in Wordforge because I was taking all the attention away from you. Mentalcase whined to Eggs like the little bitch he is because I revealed him for what he is, a fucking pedophile who enjoys little girls. So if being the whiniest little suck on the internet means you PWned me then so be it. I will accept that without hint of care. Now go back to sucking Elwood's dick in thankfulness for his listening to your whiny PMs in which you clearly begged him to have me banned and Tamar completed the job. It must piss me off that you cannot have me banned here? I know you clearly wish you could. Here is how I know:

HERE IS ZODIAC THREATENING TO BAN SAINTLUCIFER/PALADIN.

That was during the very first time we ran into each other here at Troll Kingdom. I own your ass so much you attempt to threaten me with a ban when you clearly have no way of doing so. Who PWns who? I force you to whine like a stuck pig to the Admins at Wordforge. I force you out of Troll Kingdom by getting you angry enough when you had Admin powers to act like a complete idiot. It angered you when I turned up at Wordforge and began to unravel everything you had built there. I slapped you like the bitch you are in Wordforge and as I continue to do here. I have no doubt you have been posting to the Admins here like the whiny faggot you are begging them to ban me. 'Tis a shame it will never happen. Now get your mouth back around your daddy's cock and get busy. I am sure he will not charge you as much for the privilege this time.

Owning Luci is like owning milk 2 months after the expiration date. Trust me, no one is envious.

Zodiac said:
ROFL!

Who makes who jump through hoops again? :vert:

Good question. Shall we? Who needs to threaten who to get their point across little man? The very fact you need to threaten me proves it is I who makes you jump through hoops. It is I who forced you to bitch, moan and groan to the Admins of Wordforge. It is I who has forced you to do the same here even if it has gotten you nowhere. I would suggest that is me clearly making YOU jump through hoops. You have not caused me to do anything I would not ordinarily do yet I have many, many times cause you to do things no sane person would normally do. Rather than face me like a man in Wordforge you cried like the little bitch you are to the Admins because I clearly destroyed you. That is you jumping through hoops I created for you little guy.

http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=837829&postcount=8

Paladin said:
Well if you call whining like a little bitch to the Admins in Wordforge resulting in my ban then I guess you have PWned me yes? I do admit this would not take much effort since you are clearly in love with the cripple Admin at Wordforge known as Tamar_Garish. Unlike you I work alone. You want to be a bitch and use Tamar's own hatred against me that is fine although anyone in Troll Kingdom could have done the same. Mentalcase for one did exactly the same thing you did. I would equate Mentalcase with you and Eggs with Tamar in the case of LoNaf. You whined like a little bitch to both Tamar and Elwood in Wordforge because I was taking all the attention away from you. Mentalcase whined to Eggs like the little bitch he is because I revealed him for what he is, a fucking pedophile who enjoys little girls. So if being the whiniest little suck on the internet means you PWned me then so be it. I will accept that without hint of care. Now go back to sucking Elwood's dick in thankfulness for his listening to your whiny PMs in which you clearly begged him to have me banned and Tamar completed the job. It must piss me off that you cannot have me banned here? I know you clearly wish you could. Here is how I know:

That was during the very first time we ran into each other here at Troll Kingdom. I own your ass so much you attempt to threaten me with a ban when you clearly have no way of doing so. Who PWns who? I force you to whine like a stuck pig to the Admins at Wordforge. I force you out of Troll Kingdom by getting you angry enough when you had Admin powers to act like a complete idiot. It angered you when I turned up at Wordforge and began to unravel everything you had built there. I slapped you like the bitch you are in Wordforge and as I continue to do here. I have no doubt you have been posting to the Admins here like the whiny faggot you are begging them to ban me. 'Tis a shame it will never happen. Now get your mouth back around your daddy's cock and get busy. I am sure he will not charge you as much for the privilege this time. I am sorry but I very much care, and so help me, I will destroy you, Zodiac... someday

j

Paladin said:

That was during the very first time we ran into each other here at Troll Kingdom. I own your ass so much you attempt to threaten me with a ban when you clearly have no way of doing so. Who PWns who? I force you to whine like a stuck pig to the Admins at Wordforge. I force you out of Troll Kingdom by getting you angry enough when you had Admin powers to act like a complete idiot. It angered you when I turned up at Wordforge and began to unravel everything you had built there. I slapped you like the bitch you are in Wordforge and as I continue to do here. I have no doubt you have been posting to the Admins here like the whiny faggot you are begging them to ban me. 'Tis a shame it will never happen. Now get your mouth back around your daddy's cock and get busy. I am sure he will not charge you as much for the privilege this time.
Let's be honest here... you practiced to the mirror, right?