I ran "Gank Master" off of ASVS in two posts.

steve samurai jack

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
This is a spinoff board from trekbbs, idiot. http://www.trekbbs.com You're going "trekboards suck" and yet, you spend all your free time here LOLOL.

Do the work.

And another thang, Steve Samurai Jackoff,

What you gwan do wid dis pimpin"?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I guess the huge banner featuring a Romulan Warbird and a Star Destroyer along with the words 'alt.startrek.vs.starwars lives again!' wasn't enough of a clue to it's contents for Charles.

jack

I guess the huge banner featuring a Romulan Warbird and a Star Destroyer along with the words 'alt.startrek.vs.starwars lives again!' wasn't enough of a clue to it's contents for Charles.
:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

jack

Looks like he was deleted by to me. Just like you were. Thanks for making that a little too easy.

Click on those links if you need proof. Damn, you are the dumbest black bastard on the planet.

Last edited:

jack

I also got his IP before I deleted the account.

Guess what? Same as yours. Imagine that?

jack

jack

GANK MASTER
Content Count: 17
Last Visited: October 7, 2010
I ran that dual of yours off ASVS in 2 posts. One of your worst duals ever :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Looks like he was deleted by to me. Just like you were. Thanks for making that a little too easy.

Click on those links if you need proof. Damn, you are the dumbest black bastard on the planet.

I also got his IP before I deleted the account.

Guess what? Same as yours. Imagine that?

GANK MASTER
Content Count: 17
Last Visited: October 7, 2010

That account was used when I worked and lived at Colonial Parke Apartments...13 years ago.

Liar Liar Laughing In Your Face GIF - Liar Liar Laughing In Your Face GIFs

And Another Thang.

I gave you that to clear MY name on that DEAD board permanently. Now I'm truly done with ASVS.

jack

That account was used when I worked and lived at Colonial Parke Apartments...13 years ago.

Liar Liar Laughing In Your Face GIF - Liar Liar Laughing In Your Face GIFs

And Another Thang.

I gave you that to clear MY name on that DEAD board permanently. Now I'm truly done with ASVS.

LOL see, you COULDN'T win this troll. Outclassed from the get go.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :bigass: