Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I saw a cute guy at the Store yesterday

Rov_is_a_Fag

Yes...........very handsome young man!! He had dark skin, dark hair, very sexy-looking. He caught my eye a couple of times because he seemed familiar to me..........as if I should have known him so I said Hello! He said .........Hello!
so I said.........how are you today and he said.........I am doing well thank you, and You? which is the proper way to respond to How are you.

Most people say fine or good which is really not the way to respond especially if you aren't good or fine.

well.............as in I am feeling well as opposed to sick. Well...........it's a pretty deep subject.

fine...........quality or grade; thin or slender

good.........usually refers to taste.

I guess they could apply, especially fine in his case. He was slender............and fine.

I sold a faux-fur stole today that I would LOVE to have!! It was very theatrical.........I could see me in one of the evening dresses, the stole and gloves.

Dresses are my specialty at the Store! I always fetch a pair of high-heels for them to wear when they try on a dress, then I get jewelry, wraps, fu-fu stuff that is fun!! I make them prance around like they are dancing or something cause a lot of the dresses are really swishy.

I bet I have sold $6,000 in dresses in the last three days!! No lie...........it is what I push since they are on sale, a great buy, there is a huge variety and this is the time for proms, weddings, dances, graduations. I sold one girl 7 dresses in the same style for her bridesmaids that will be in her wedding in December.

Then when I have all the girls in the dressing rooms trying on dresses and they come out to model them the other people see them and want to try one on so I run back and forth getting everyone dresses. They all get dress fever!!

I tried to get a couple of guys who were waiting for their girlfriends to try one on but they weren't cross-dressers so it didn't work out.

One thing all of you Dirty Bastards in cyberspace have taught me is I can spot you in a heartbeat now. I love this company I am working for right now, but I saw their problem the second day I worked for them and she is running the show. I have had enough of her ilk to last me a lifetime. Hopefully these people will smarten up and cut their losses quickly because they are going to suffer losses. The prediction among those who are familiar with retail is 2 weeks to 30 days and if something isn't done you will see several good employees go. The one Asst Manager can be salvaged if they have the right store manager. Mar is the one who will be able to pull a good team together for this place..............make no mistake about it. She is honest.