I support BLACKFOOT

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Can I Bust®

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Gianni Gebbia said:
His schtick is brilliant, once you get it.

Well, considering the fact that you don't seem to be too exceptionally bright yourself, that's really not saying much now is it?

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
Sarek said:
Well, considering the fact that you don't seem to be too exceptionally bright yourself, that's really not saying much now is it?
This is a very valid point.

Blackfoot: No.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
MorningPrince?

Sarek said:

Hey Sarek, Break me(Blackfoot aka: King of the Gutters, The New Jack.®) off your best cupcakeer joke. Show these white boys how it's done. Do tha damn thang, man®?

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
No.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
BLACKFOOT said:
Hey Sarek, Break me(Blackfoot aka: King of the Gutters, The New Jack.®) off your best cupcakeer joke. Show these white boys how it's done. Do tha damn thang, man®?

Well, first off, I don't think your really a cupcakeer. I figure you're just some white 16 yo trying to live up the wanna be thug thing on a message board. Probably due to the fact that the local real cupcakeers have your mommy turning tricks for pocket change while they split her welfare check and food stamps for crack and a six pack of 40 ouncers.

Take heart though. When she's all worn out, I'm sure they'll get you a job bending over for the crack addled brothers. ;)

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Sarek said:
Well, first off, I don't think your really a cupcakeer. I figure you're just some white 16 yo trying to live up the wanna be thug thing on a message board. Probably due to the fact that the local real cupcakeers have your mommy turning tricks for pocket change while they split her welfare check and food stamps for crack and a six pack of 40 ouncers.

Take heart though. When she's all worn out, I'm sure they'll get you a job bending over for the crack addled brothers. ;)

No! really Sarek, Break me(Blackfoot aka: King of the Gutters, The New Jack.®) off your best cupcakeer joke. Show these white boys how it's done. Don't puss out on me now bitch.

steve samurai jack

this thread made me realize that blackie has it.

it, made me laugh.

*laughing*

Thug Angel

Thug think blackfeet aint nothin buts a house cupcakea a t best. he all bout intelelct and shit. Thug bout thuggin and representin for his clique cupcakea. You caves comfy w/redbones like this cupcakea. You fear real Gs like Thug Angel

Holla 5000

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
I wouldn't have either one of you working on my plantation.

Last thing I would need is a couple monkeys freeloading off the crops and knocking up all the livestock.

Thug Angel

Sarek said:
I wouldn't have either one of you working on my plantation.

Last thing I would need is a couple monkeys freeloading off the crops and knocking up all the livestock.
Sound funny but fact is you fuckin caves are the inventors and perepetrators of animal sex. Your race is sick and sexually depraved. Look no futher than your ancesteors from Rome and Greece or biblical stories bout sodom. Thats a CAVE thang. So learn yo history bitch

Holla 5000

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Thug Angel said:
Sound funny but fact is you fuckin caves are the inventors and perepetrators of animal sex. Your race is sick and sexually depraved. Look no futher than your ancesteors from Rome and Greece or biblical stories bout sodom. Thats a CAVE thang. So learn yo history bitch

Holla 5000

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!

However, most of us CAVES did something you monkeys haven't quite figured out yet.

We became civilized. :D

Thug Angel

Sarek said:
ABSOLUTELY CORRECT!

However, most of us CAVES did something you monkeys haven't quite figured out yet.

We became civilized. :D
Not accordin to Brother Minister Farrakhan cupcakea. he done always called you bitches subhuman. Thug w/the minister on this one. Youre blood thirsty, hate and warmongering infidels who done ruined every contienrtn and country you done come in contanct and pracitce genocide directly or contributeed indeirectly. youre one step above them fuckin Jews bastards. what color are them kikes? They caves w/hook noses! yall learn to consipre anbd do evil thru one antoher . Fuck yall

Holla 5000

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
That reminds me. Farrahkan should be taken out and shot along with Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and his mouthy monkey offspring.

Thug Angel

Sarek said:
That reminds me. Farrahkan should be taken out and shot along with Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson and his mouthy monkey offspring.
Farrakhan is a prophet. He is Allah reincarcerate cupcakea. he scares you cupcakeas. why? b/c he ain educated blakc man. A cave's worst nightmare. we alreaedy physically superior. got better bodies. got much much bigger dicks. and your bitches done loves that big black dick. we convert our brains in the hustle on them streets to yall boardrooms and its over and yall knowsit. thats why you lowlifes tryiin to keep us out and shit. yall know whassup.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gN8FolF0Sng&mode=related&search=

THis is 6 years ago. Tell Thug thats Farrakhan is not a prophet. look whats hapepnein in Europe. Look whats happend in Madrid. Even Switzerland. Farrahkah for president!

Holla 5000

Thug Angel

You cupcakeas need to gets the nowledge. Brother minister is a one of a kind. Your fear si s that he will unite black folks and latin ppl and that means end of whitey. Yes, Thug says latin peeps. Where THug from Farrakhan is poplular. His magazine Final Call is now pulbished in spanish too b/c his followin so deep. That frighttens and scare you fucks. No matter how many caves we kill it would never equal all the ppl of color yall done killed. But trust this bitches, we gonna try to get even

http://youtube.com/watch?v=okK_UL7cLe0

Thank Thug later, cupcakeas

Holla 5000

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Gianni Gebbia said:
His schtick is brilliant, once you get it.

cupcakeER & BRILLIANT? Talk about an 'oxymoron'.