Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I think..At thio

Friday

Bazinga!
,,,that if I were the sane age as TQ, I would slee[p with him..

TQ, I mean no disrespect. At this point, I'd be surprised if you can tell tne the difference betweeen the rreql and the artificailly origiqnted,

she might have......hope she doesn't have keyboard imprints on her face in the morning

:bill:

Oh, Lord help me....

I love all youbguys........
ANd I'm gonna feel like complee shiit tomorroee3.......

Lord help my little kiddies....

Yeah, I'm going to wait for sobriety to set in with PBM and let her review this thread. Until then, I'm reserving comment.

Awww...shit.

TQ, I made an ass of myself, and I apologize. Though I hold you in high esteem, sleeping with you will never be on my list of things to do.

Are we still speaking? :(

LOL! What, you think I'd be mad at you for something like that? I'm not good at taking compliments, but I do recognize one when I see it. Even if it came from the grape.

No, I'm not mad.

I've kinda been avoiding this area all night. I'm still embarrassed. Thank you for being so gracious about it.

Online slurred speech rules. That was very entertaining. I thought it was performance art for a minute...

Uh huh... ;)

Anyway....

Donovan, you've mentioned that you work with the DD population. That's something we have in common. What age group do you work with?

Sparkle Muffin said:
Yep she's drunk. Whenever someone says they love me I know they are drunk!
Not I Darling. I have never been drunk! (here anyway)(or anymore)
But this was very entertaining reading. I don't know how I could have missed it.