Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I thought Saint Lucifer was gone???

FederalAgent007 said:
Welcome Back.

to HELL.

Yes. I was gone for awhile. True. I was out there in the real world being my typical GOD self.

This is Hell? Please. This place is a walk in the park. Hell is having to look at THUG_LUV's ugly NIGSPIC mug as part of his avatar. There oughta be a law.

FederalAgent007 said:
I will bitchslap you back to ZERO!!!

So you missed me did you? I thought you would. NO one can live without the great SAINTLUCIFER. Wait! Strike that! I have been banned from too many sites for that to be true. Alright. Many people cannot live without the great SAINTLUCIFER! There. That sounds more likely.

SaintLucifer said:
So you missed me did you? I thought you would. NO one can live without the great SAINTLUCIFER. the great SAINTLUCIFER! There. That sounds more likely.

*JIllian straps on kneepads......slides into homebase*

FederalAgent007 said:
*JIllian straps on kneepads......slides into homebase*

*unzips my fly and pulls out 'homebase'. Holds it for JILLIAN as she slides into it mouth first* This should feel soooooooooo good!