Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Wanna Be A Cowgirl

My neice and I went shopping a few months ago...........we got matching cowboy hats!!!!!! I am going to have my pic made in my cowboy hat, big dark sunglasses and my tee-shirt that says:

You Don't Know Me

Federal Witness Protection Program

FederalAgent007 said:
My neice and I went shopping a few months ago...........we got matching cowboy hats!!!!!! I am going to have my pic made in my cowboy hat, big dark sunglasses and my tee-shirt that says:

You Don't Know Me

Federal Witness Protection Program

Are you still yapping in here you fucking cunt? Have they not let you out yet??? Why?

Damn. This site must truly fear you FBI007 if they refuse to release you. Naturally they fear me far more. *points at you and laughs*

FederalAgent007 said:
Too boring didn't read. *Yawns*

Why would you want to be a COWGIRL when you have already reached the much-vaunted (by your kind) status of a COW? You see the title under my avatar? That's me doin the matin call to you so pull your cow trousers down and bend over for me. We could make some veal together.