I WANT ANAL

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Merge everything into one giant mega thread.

Love Child

One Love
Love Child and Omar(Dual).

No. Wrong. The Dork Lord has control of the Omar account and is merging and rearanging things and then turning around and blaming me. Thanks dude.
I think it looks nice Omar BTW. Good job. Oh and for anyone compaining right now
YOU FUCKING ELECTED HIM YOU FUCKING BASTARDS! SO STOP YOUR PISSY ASS WHINING COMPLAINING BULL SHIT AT LEAST HE IS DOING SOMETHING YOU UNGRATEFUL PANSY ASS MOTHER FUCKERS! [/Hambil]

Omar

Sharif
I think it looks nice Omar BTW. Good job. Oh and for anyone compaining right now
YOU FUCKING ELECTED HIM YOU FUCKING BASTARDS! SO STOP YOUR PISSY ASS WHINING COMPLAINING BULL SHIT AT LEAST HE IS DOING SOMETHING YOU UNGRATEFUL PANSY ASS MOTHER FUCKERS! [/Hambil]

tahnk yuo . omar put haert and soel into tidiying uop badistan . omar wihs to remind all wihnars taht tehy giev teihr blessing to omar moudarait aktion by elekting him as amir .

onliy two faktours stop omar from merge all badistan . oen , aftaer annals reach 36000 , no moar merge work . too big . seckund , omar mod cp buggud . haev to manoalliy merge everiy individoal treahd . veriy tiym consoumptiev .

-emir omar

Love Child

One Love
It is Omar. I completely respect everything you are doing and I thank you for all the hard work. Can I sleep with you now?

Omar

Sharif
It is Omar. I completely respect everything you are doing and I thank you for all the hard work. Can I sleep with you now?

yuo maiy join omar harem in misr aniy tiem yuo wihs . we haev big orgiy wiht all nien ouf omar wiefs .

-emir omar

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
No. Wrong. The Dork Lord has control of the Omar account and is merging and rearanging things and then turning around and blaming me. Thanks dude.

Omar is Pickle? such hypocrisy if true and a decent troll
if Dual, Im not surprised by the merging

I did notice a lot of the merging happened after he got rights, but it was more fun just to continue blaming you for everything.

Btw, I didnt vote in the last election. :)

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Then I came across two conclusions

1. it would be safer not to vote

2. it would be slightly more difficult to turn on Omar after I voted for him (if I choose to)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Well that makes sense. Omar has seemed less coherent lately.