I want to kick my TV in.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Everhy time the adverts for any of the following appear:

The Loreal advert with Cheryl Cole
The Activia advert with Martine McCutcheon
Any Go Compare advert with that fucking cunt opera twat.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Yes, indeed you may.

[youtube]pLHfLWUD3To[/youtube]
FUCK OFF. STAB. STAB IN THE FACE. ARRRRGGGGH.

[YOUTUBE]y3EEIcPkcO4[/YOUTUBE]
FUCK OFF.

[YOUTUBE]F_-9QFvhQWo[/YOUTUBE]
cuntcuntcuntcuntcunt

[youtube]MXiJBp7HK5o[/youtube]
I'LL BET I CAN FIND ONE YOU WON'T FUCKING BUY

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
I shuld never have loaded that last vid, faaaaaaaaaaark sajkdhaskjdaskjdnaxkjdn

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I've never sat all the way through any of those without turning the sound off first, and I'm not gonna start now!!

Btw, possibly an unpopular addition since they're supposedly "iconic" now or something, but all the meerkat adverts bore me. I do like the Esure ones with Michael Winner though. "That's not my REAL cock in your mouth, it's a DILDO, you silly moo!"

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Poor Gagh, I think you're wound a little bit tight, perhaps some Activia for your tummy?

This is why I like Tivo, I rarely see comercials anymore.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Jamie Lee Curtis does the Activia commercials here. POOP YOGURT!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Whenever I get into the habit of switching channels or turning the sound off to avoid ads someone asks me "hey, have you seen that really cool ad for _____?" and when I say no I feel like some weird outcast.

Dr Dave

pillzlol
I used to listen to this one radio station and they would play advertisements for this local strip club. I was not a fan of the commercials where were bad.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's got it's mojo back!

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
I love this 1

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t-s-RUS7Eao&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t-s-RUS7Eao&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]