Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I wonder who will be DCed first for spamming

Tyrant

LOL GOOD SHOW

00025888.jpg

Lucy is ok. A little rough around the edges, but basically decent. You need to change all your little duals attitudes, because aside from this stick poking, it's kinda low on the radar second time around.

Saint_LuciSk4n said:
IS THAT WHY YOU POST IN EVERY THREAD?

BRB PHONE. MOMMY IS TELL ME COME DOWN FROM ATTIC. PUT PICTURES OF TINY NAKED LITTLE BOYS AWAY. CAN'T TELL MOMMY I LOVE LITTLE BOYS. SHE GET MAD.
saintlucisk4n2pn.jpg

I should hope she would you sick fuck. You speak of him posting in every thread yet you are the only 45 year old pedophile with enough time to create multiple accounts for yourself. Tell me, do you spend your entire day in mommy's attic? Do you ever leave to at least pick up your welfare cheque? You must since mommy is not allowed to touch it. Federal property and all that. So you put on a heavy raincoat with a hood to hide your person? No doubt you spend some of that travel time to the welfare office to track down little boys yes? Surely some kindergarten boys have mentioned you to the authorities? Do take care.