Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Won't be here anymore after Friday.

it will be especially disappointing to The Question, Mentalist, mess, Tamar.

They won't get anymore "info". They won't see it coming...........it will blindside them.

*Jillian smiles at TQ, MentalCase, mess, Tamar, Sarek*

FederalAgent007 said:
it will be especially disappointing to The Question, Mentalist, mess, Tamar.

They won't get anymore "info". They won't see it coming...........it will blindside them.

*Jillian smiles at TQ, MentalCase, mess, Tamar, Sarek*
Fuck off, you crazy cunt.

Oh my............Ultros has turned from a nice, nice person into a nasty, nasty person!! You think this is one of messy's duals?

Imagine that!

FederalAgent007 said:
Oh my............Ultros has turned from a nice, nice person into a nasty, nasty person!! You think this is one of messy's duals?

Imagine that!
Of course I'm Messenger's dual. I've been nothing but civil to you since you came back, and all of a sudden I'm lumped in with the criminals.

^I know you have Ultros. That has not gone unnoticed by me either. The thing is............you have been "lumped" in with The Question, Mentalist, Tamar.
Two of the above people have committed crimes so I am leary of any association people have with them. If I am wrong about you..........please accept my apologies........but I hope you understand why I feel the way I do.

Here............

Two Criminal Charges.............one created by a member on this board, one created by a MIA prison guard.

I am out NINE Thousand Dollars.

I am out hundreds of hours of time spent on this.

Three people on this board said they were going to ruin my life, keep ruining it, make my life a living nightmare.

All of my vital stats have been posted which has set me up for identity theft, destroy the excellent credit I have built through the years.

That is just a few reasons why.

^Sorry........you know Ultros, I don't know you. I don't know the real names of anyone here except 4-6 people. My lawyer has all that information and has not shared it with me so far. I am letting him do things his own way. Maybe he wants the element of surprize once the truth comes out?? Who knows.........

I do feel this one is working in my best interest and wants the truth exposed as much as I do.

^^I know how much you will miss me Sarek!! Not to worry.........we will have the opportunity to talk again!!

It will give you something to look forward to!

FederalAgent007 said:
I know that will be disappointing for a lot of people on this board.
Kaiba-ep129-003s.jpg

I am pro-choice too!!! I chose never to have kids cause I didn't want to subject anyone else to the retards being raised by Strangers all over the U.S.

I think people have kids just to see what they will look like.