I won't be here for awhile

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Not really "goodbye forever", but I need to take a break from this place.

Those of you who need to find me know how.

Seph

Retired Account
*waves*

Love Child

One Love
He is finally switching. Yes! I will be the dominant one and you will bow to my wishes!
Consumer really will be locked in my closet, not the basement and I allowed him to make this one last post. Any messages can be sent to me and they will be forwarded.
I promise. ; )

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Not really "goodbye forever", but I need to take a break from this place.

Those of you who need to find me know how.

I would prefer that it was 'forever'. Do not return. I become weary of constantly owning your ass.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I would prefer that it was 'forever'. Do not return. I become weary of constantly owning your ass.

Jealous that people will actually miss him while he is away and look forward to his return, yes?

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Couple of weeks pause, the reason I left seems to be resolved.

Resume.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Jealous that people will actually miss him while he is away and look forward to his return, yes?

Jealousy is a waste of energy, as are most emotions. Why should I feel anything for one whom I deem to be irrelevant? I merely stated a suggestion in my previous post, advice if you will.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Jealousy is a waste of energy, as are most emotions. Why should I feel anything for one whom I deem to be irrelevant? I merely stated a suggestion in my previous post, advice if you will.

That is an interesting revelation considering how much you offer the abuse of your schlong to persons you do not know and you deem irrelevant. Dismissiveness and indifference are emotions, not a lack thereof. However, I take it you intend to conserve energy to have more energy to spend on the abuse of your schlong. Is it that you have so vigorously masturbated that your hands have fallen off and you now need assistance or are you just tired?

Seph

Retired Account
yeah he sure does rant on eternally about irrelevant people, another clasic luci fucktard post.