Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I would like to thank missmanners

bad dog

<marquee direction="left" behavior="alternate" scr
For being such a good host to all the trolls while out site is down.

shes a sweety.

The rest of you freeks know I like it here or I would not show up, so piss on ya.

bad dog said:
For being such a good host to all the trolls while out site is down.

shes a sweety.

The rest of you freeks know I like it here or I would not show up, so piss on ya.
Capitalize the first letter after a period.

I know what it's like to have a board down... and deleted and destroyed and all messed up. It's frustrating....have fun and I hope your place is back up before the weekend!!!

FOOTBALL!!!!!

:D
mm

I hope their place is back up yesterday so they can hurry up and leave this place. They are taking a crap all over our good furniture.

Seems like we're in for another day of more of the same crapola from the troll valhallayans.

(I will contribute $100 towards a new hosting service for troll valhalla if they all promise to leave at once and to never return to TK. This place is much too civilized for them--you know...we don't have pics of putrid overflowing toilets for them to get an erection over.)

Grammour Boy said:
Seems like we're in for another day of more of the same crapola from the troll valhallayans.

(I will contribute $100 towards a new hosting service for troll valhalla if they all promise to leave at once and to never return to TK. This place is much too civilized for them--you know...we don't have pics of putrid overflowing toilets for them to get an erection over.)

Ladies and gentlemen.... This post is the perfect definition of being totally 100% undoubtedly PWN3D.

Grammour Boy said:

Lets see the money. its a deal.

TROLL VALHALLA? THERE IS BUT ONE TRUE VALHALLA, AND ONLY THE WORTHY MAY TAKE REFUGE THERE; I, ADOLF HITLER,HE AS FUHRER AND CHANCELLOR OF THE THIRD REICH, MUST NOW ASK YOU TO SWEAR TO ME LOYALTY AND BRAVERY UNTO DEATH. IN ADDITION TO THIS I DEMAND THAT YOU VOW TO MR, AND TO THE SUPERIOS WHOM I APPOINT, OBEDIENCE AND LOYALTY UNTO DEATH SO HELP YOU GOD!