Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Fox News Had Been Around Throughout History

Tyrant

fox.news.civil.rights.jpg

geraldo.jpg

bostonteaparty.jpg

homikaze.jpg

titanic.jpg

lastsupper-fox.jpg

photoshop6.jpg

pilate.jpg

soledad.jpg

Hmmmm... I wonder why someone went to all the trouble of making those FoxNews pictures. Could it be that FoxNews stomps CNN and MCNBC in the ratings?

Funny how FoxNews generates such hatred, when they've never actually falsified the news like so many other news bureaus:

* CBS News pushed obviously fake National Guard memos in order to directly affect the 2004 election.

* NBC News faked explosions on GM vehicles in order to push a story on how they were unsafe.

* CNN editor Eason Jordan admitted that CNN deliberately withheld negative stories on Saddam Hussein's regime all the way up through March 2003 in order to have their "Exclusive" Baghdad news bureau.

With records like those, one has to wonder as to the motive of attacking FoxNews. Must be politics as usual.

-Ogami

I bet FoxNews feels real bad sitting on a dump truck of cash. They're laughing all the way to the bank while their critics whine. What a laugh.

All the 24 hour news programs suck. Just the other day, while doing MSNBC, they didn't take a commercial break for 30 minutes while following "breaking news" of a police pursuit in L.A. Nobody fucking cares! Unless it's someone famous, we could care less.

And FOX, CNN, and all the others are just as bad.

Zodiac said:

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! SaintLucifer is more popular in Wordforge than I am so I better get him banned. Wahhhhhhhhhhhh. He is stealing my thunder in Wordforge! *stamps his feet* I want SaintLucifer gone because everyone pays attention to him and not me. Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh.

Captain Jack said:
Ah, the old story of the boy who cried wolf comes to mind. You've just lost any trust and sympathy from nearly (if not all) the folks who have read this thread and really thought you had died, Lord Raffles. Not funny. It was pretty shitty actually. I did feel bad for you. I won't make that mistake again.

HA HA - I MADE SOMEONE CRY!

Ogami said:
I bet FoxNews feels real bad sitting on a dump truck of cash. They're laughing all the way to the bank while their critics whine. What a laugh.

Some people paid to see the egress too.