If johnford is ACTUALLY a girl

My question was so hard that even I don't know which is right.

NEXT QUESTION:

More comfortable: stockings or pantyhose?

Hmm. I dunno if our johnford-boy could do quite this well on these.

If you are a girl then you are the only girl on the planet who liked Freddy vs Jason.

And I thought you came from LoNAF -- weren't you posing as a guy on there too?

I'm still skeptical but I'll lay off the gay joking around with you. FOR THIS MINUTE ONLY.!!

johnford

Fuck me silly

SilentBtViolent said:
Hmm. I dunno if our johnford-boy could do quite this well on these.

If you are a girl then you are the only girl on the planet who liked Freddy vs Jason.

And I thought you came from LoNAF -- weren't you posing as a guy on there too?

I'm still skeptical but I'll lay off the gay joking around with you. FOR THIS MINUTE ONLY.!!
Freddy Vs Jason had it's moments the only scene I thought was cool was when that dude gets it bed. Thought it was a clever death plus I thought the avatar was cool as I liked the colors.

As for being gay I am not. Why the hell would I have sex with men if I was.

I didnt come from Lonaf Ive only been on there a few weeks I believe. i came from Icq where I started a shit pot load of flame wars and spam for the hell of it,got bored there and moved on.

johnford said:
someone trying to hide her true idenity and fool a few on the way.

But why would she tell TK?

Granted I read through your recent posts and there was a lot of posts where people asked you which chick you preferred and why do you talk about dildoes, etc.

So I think you're either a gay-curious kid or a chick because you don't seem to really make many posts expressing interest in girls but you talk a lot about masturbation.

Also the biography you came up with for your avatar on LoNAF is pretty desperate-sounding:

Biography
This character is a simple one. He eats out of garbage cans,bangs chickens and sheep in his spare time and is constantly touching himself.
He was abandoned as a toddler by his parents as he was an ugly stupid child.
He wandered the streets for a while digging for scraps out of peoples garbage til a kind hearted cross dressing retarded hobo took him under his wing and taught him the ropes.
As the pathetic stupid gnome child grew to adolescence he became addicted to crack and became a 13 year old alcoholic and druggie.
The drugs killed whatever brain cells he's got left. In his spare time he
likes to raid garbage cans and feast from dumpsters,rob convinent stores and peoples gardens,dress up in womens clothes and bang whatever animal crosses his path.
He once was molested by Michael jackson when Jackson,hocked up on pain killers,found him roaming the streets.
This sad pathetic oaf would still be a virgin if it wasn't for the animals he rapes and his wandering hands.
His other hobbies includes exposing himself to anybody on the street,pick pocketing,window peeping and making figurings out of his own shit.
This loser has no friends besides that bum mentioned earlier and probably will never have a friend as his social skills and intelligence are extremley low.

The point is, why create this angry, kind of depraved johnford kid?

I do think you're definitely brighter than you usually let on because every now and then you let it slip.

Realistically though JF I don't really care if ye be boy or ye be girl. Just be happy, and you should thank whoever used to be Chadarnook because they really taught you a lot here in the MF (along with Wacky and Menty, of course).

johnford

Fuck me silly
John Ford is one of my cartoon characters and no Im not some kids...just venting against the pain and hardships of life and not taking it to serious. The anger part is my way of venting.

Yeah you guys taught me how to spam better and be a better troll than some dipshitted juvinille retard...:) Thanks.