Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If messenger IS in charge, let's.....

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
do what he used to do:

1. Spam in non appropriate areas
  2. Flood in non appropriate areas
  3. threaten to kill public officials
  4. publish personal details about other posters
  5. talk openly about child molesting

Sound fun everyone?

You're trolling yourself, DS. Being thrown out of a hidden forum is one thing, but being locked in DC is something else, and I'd rather not see that.

About a year ago, I was fascinated by a nOOb that came to TK. He was full of bluster, but had amazing points. How can you have rules in a "troll" forum? He broke every rule known and acting like such an ass that they made new rules to stop his behavior. He pushed it to the point of actually being banned. I looked up to this poster and would follow them wherever they went.

Now....who do you think i am talking about? Hmmmm?

You're missing one thing, DS - that type of trolling thrives in hypocrisy. Would any TKer be able to troll EI if the people in charge weren't petty fools who twist the rules, to use them against people they don't like?

Is anything like that happening at TK anymore? There's no 'cause' to rebel against.

N.A.P 4 LIFE.

Messenger said:
You're missing one thing, DS - that type of trolling thrives in hypocrisy. Would any TKer be able to troll EI if the people in charge weren't petty fools who twist the rules, to use them against people they don't like?

Is anything like that happening at TK anymore? There's no 'cause' to rebel against.

twisting the rules, to use them against people they don't like? Like you do in your rectum malfunction camp? When will you start moving and locking down threads in the other forums?

Messenger said:

Sometimes the pure act of rebelling is cause enough. Ask any teenager. No matter what actually becomes of this, everyone other than those in the bridge think this is a joint troll on my and your behalf.

geedis said:
twisting the rules, to use them against people they don't like? Like you do in your rectum malfunction camp? When will you start moving and locking down threads in the other forums?

He wasn't talking to you. Go fuck yourself. No one cares if you post or not. When you post your retarded dribble from now on in the Gutters it will be locked down and tossed.

Go find another place to shit yourself, you won't be using my forum any more to do it :D

Messenger said:
Elaborate?

The Bridge is teaching me that many of us have the same level of passion and interest in righteous trolling :D

That's the New Cause.

Jimi-Hendrix-Rainbow-Bridge---161231.jpg