Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If the SC touchy feelies come back...

Tyrant

What type of knife would you say would be best to flay them with?

And no, this is not an attempt to preempt anything.........or make them feel silly when they come back...............

Despite the harsh words they have said about TK? A number of people have tried hard to improve this board past LOL FELCHER standards, and have dedicated a bit of their time there. The SC pissants who 'swore TK off 4evah' should at least be negged into the red, and deprived of the ARCADES, IMO.

These boards are so incestuous, everyone ends up posting with everyone somehow. Plus, nothing really matters anyway. It's true, I read it in the Mine Field.

Just knowing that they'll feel damned stupid for having to eat their words will be good enough for me. :D

I think you're why Hambil left? Maybe why Cait left? I don't know, are Hambil and Cait what SC is all about?

:D

I don't get it. You and I get along just fine. Why do so many of them dislike you?

I know I would not get along with you if:

1) I "dished" but couldn't "take."

2) I took things at TK seriously.*

edit* by taking seriously I mean that I can look at things here with a sense of humor and pick and choose what I take seriously

Gonad said:
I don't get it. You and I get along just fine. Why do so many of them dislike you?
Because they can't let go of some of the hostilities. Hambil I don't know, he's often a jerk. Cait I got along with briefly.

But a surprising number of 'them' like to deliver low blows at me. No idea why, but I'm guessing it's something about insecurity.

You and I get along because you don't do silly and annoying stuff. Groupthink is another thing which sometimes gets under my skin.

I hear Hambil is already planning his Itinery of Christmas Reach-Arounds he's going to give to his fellow SCers.

Messenger said:
Because they can't let go of some of the hostilities. Hambil I don't know, he's often a jerk. Cait I got along with briefly.

But a surprising number of 'them' like to deliver low blows at me. No idea why, but I'm guessing it's something about insecurity.

You and I get along because you don't do silly and annoying stuff. Groupthink is another thing which sometimes gets under my skin.

Hampster is a fucking nerd sociopath. The rest of them just couldn't keep up around here, so more power to them. SC is like the Gutters at Commie in that way. I lurked at SC at first, but after seeing who was over there and why, I haven't given it a second thought.

I will tell you it's quite amusing to see Cait's passive agressive cuntness play out here endlessly with all these "SC" threads. I am thoroughly enjoying the complete thrashing I gave her before I left, in retrospect.

Talk about the ultimate sore loser.

Messenger said:
Despite the harsh words they have said about TK? A number of people have tried hard to improve this board past LOL FELCHER standards, and have dedicated a bit of their time there. The SC pissants who 'swore TK off 4evah' should at least be negged into the red, and deprived of the ARCADES, IMO.

I will do may part.

Something that has to be emphasized: The absolute best type of smoking equipment is the type of glass you can heat up in order to smoke whatever resin is left sticking. It's almost like Keif in terms of potency. The black stains are your friend.