Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If TK were a soap opera...

Ishcabittle

...the most annoying dual would reveal their identity during sweeps week, I would mean to tape it, forget, miss it, then not give a shit and forget about it.

Funny, for the last ten minutes or so I was thinking you might be Red Whacker, but it doesn't really matter anyways.

I am Miss Manners.
I am Sardy.
I am Capt. Decker.

I am the brother or sister you never knew
I am the homeless poster trying to steal wi-fi access at starbucks
I am the Google Execuitive cow-towing to Chinese government restrictions while putting on a good show of fighting the US government, both done for market share.

I am every poster.

I could even be YOU!

Dramatic enough?

MessengerX, why the (attempted) negative karma? You didn't think I was reffering to you, did you? ;) I was talking about that orange cat!

Ishcabittle said:
MessengerX, why the (attempted) negative karma? You didn't think I was reffering to you, did you? ;) I was talking about that orange cat!
That's the second time I've been accused of attempting to "neg" someone. For fuck's sake, when you have negative 5 million, it makes little difference to click if you agree or disagree. It's all about the nasty comments.

God!