If you like Back To the Future

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I want to see it! I probably shouldn't want to see it!

Love Child

One Love
Eh, its not really as good as Back To The Future if you like Back to the Future. But it is enjoyable. And it is sick humor. I enjoyed it because of that. I enjoyed it because of the 80's. Yeah that was good. And I really just felt like it was time to have a movie with sick humor that made me laugh that I could relate to.

@Cassie: Why?
@DrDave: What?
@Whisky: You complete me.

Love Child

One Love
I was totally skeptical too. I wanted to see Runaways last night, or Repo Man, not this. But it totally made me laugh.

Robert "Monkey" Loggia

Mongoloid Biscuit Beast
Repo Men bombed and got terrible reviews. It was a blatant rip-off of Repo! anyway.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
@Love Child I want to see it because it looks funny, I probably shouldn't want to see it because it looks a little cheesy. BUT it's 80's looking cheesy which is when I was super cheesy so I'm all for the cheese, GIMME SOME CHEESE.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
The presence of John Cusack automatically raises the level of this movie to "must check out".

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
what if it was david arquette

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Straight to Betamax.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
When the guy (BLACK GUY I DONT' KNOW HIS NAME, OK?) said he wanted to go back and have sex with all the Golden Girls, I decided this would be a good movie to see, lol.