If you're following the Natalee Holloway case

Calli

beer, I want beer
... you know, the slut missing in Aruba? Well I just heard that her mother intends to come to Amsterdam to plaster some posters all over the place and such. Also wants to go to Yorans university and get that "gangbanger rapist whose father is a corrupt judge that payed off the Dutch and Aruban government to fuck up the case or something like that anyway".... :rwmad:

So.... since I will already be kicking the bitch and pulling her by the hair over A'dam to Schiphol.... any wishes? Pics? Suggestions?

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Nat's mom needs to accept that her daughter is a one beer whore and is now in a harem. Time for Mrs. Twitty to back off Joran and start a foundation in Natalee's name, "The Natalee Holloway Foundation For Whores and Sluts" has a nice ring to it.

Rafterman

There's no place like home-
Laker_Girl said:
Nat's mom needs to accept that her daughter is a one beer whore and is now in a harem. Time for Mrs. Twitty to back off Joran and start a foundation in Natalee's name, "The Natalee Holloway Foundation For Whores and Sluts" has a nice ring to it.
8)

Nat is now taking it up the ass from OBL's second cousin on his dad's side.:twisted: