Ilyanna: With the thanks of a grateful nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
No matter who wins the election, this is a sad event, for we are losing one of our best and brightest as mods. Ilyanna, you will be missed!

You have served The Badlands as moderator for nearly a year and a half, and you have done a tremendous job. It may well be said that you're the BEST Badlands moderator we've seen so far!

For better and worse, you have constantly and consistently done what was needed, and we thank you.

If we had such a thing as a LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT SPAMMY, I would nominate you in a heartbeat.

Thank you for all you've done, we love you!

:mrsa:

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
You did do good when you were here Ily. When the next election comes up, remind me to give you one of my votes.

Love Child

One Love
Stop kissing her ass. She will be a mod for as long as she fucking wants. Stupid dumb ass waffler kiss assers! Thankless pricks.

I'm doing this for you Ily!
*Shoots Pickle.*

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Not wanting them? I crave them :D

Actually, it took me a few hours to try and compose a speech that would do justice to the loving post you made. Took me few more to realize that this is an impossibility, so now I'll just say Thank you! It was fun, a pleasure and an honor, and yeah, I want to do it again as soon as I can :love:

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
LOL, I don't wanna leave, not really!! I will just take a vacation from moderatorial duties and see how you guys get along... and maybe spam a little, now and then :D

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh, and fuck you until you are so mellow that no thought of shooting anybody will ever cross your mind again.

Status
Not open for further replies.