I'm a GRANDPA!!!

Knight Templar

I'm a GRANDPA!!!!

Ellory Boston Worley born just after midnight on Thursday December 16, 2021.

Annalee thought she was in labor Sunday night but after her husband took her to the hospital they sent her home.

Then Tuesday she felt something was wrong and she went to the hospital again. They diagnosed here with Pre Eclampsia and it appeared likely that they would induce labor or perform a Ceasarion as that is a common practice when the baby is plenty developed and can of course survive. They induced labor on Tuesday night and it seemed like she took forever to progress to delivery. Amy went up there on Wednesday to be with her and Amys brother and sister in law on their way back from Branson stopped by as well.

I basically fidgeted and worried all day Wednesday and into the in the night. I slept only until 3:30 then got up and checked my texts and saw that Amy had texted me "We are grandparents!"

I later learned that Annalee had Ellory naturally and she weighed 7 lbs. 15 ounces. A near perfect size. I've been waiting for this moment for years. Amy has wanted another baby to love on for right at 20 years and her only hope of that was a grandbaby. Hopefully Annalee and Brandon will have several babies.