I'M BORED

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
BLAH BLAH NO WEED FTODAY BEEN TRYING TO BUY SOME UP FOR AGES MY FUKING GREEK MATE IS A SLOW FUCKING PANSEY FUCK

I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO BE AWAKE YET I'M NOT TIRED.. I THINK I WILL GO LIE FACE DOWN IN THE DARK.

Kerb Crawler

Closed Fist of the Badlands
Ryden's gooder. Menty's bored. My wife is allergic to weed. I only drink to improve my social embarrassment skills. I need to wash a bowl before I can have cereal serial sex again. Ariel is a lazy planet. She needs to hook up with wifebeater Mogo. Pansey fucks make great margaritas but forget the little umbrella ice cube penis tray crotch rot croquet cricket match with oodles.

Menty's bored.

Mandi

THE FAERIES ARE AFTER ME! THE UNDERWEAR KNOMES HAVE REVOLTED AGAINST MY RULE! THEY'RE GOING TO KILL ME. PLEASE GOD SOMEONE HELP ME!

kjap

Alaska has the best weed in the world. Be right back, have to finish bowl I started this morning.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Play wit your Mister Hanky Play Set if you're bored.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
xmas poo smelly

CaptainWacky

FISH YOUR BEST MISTER HANKY OUT OF THE TOILET.

CaptainWacky

It started in 1997.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Guess it peaked in 99.

South Park...sooo 20th Century/1st Millenium AD.

CaptainWacky

It's still good.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Mentoids...Menty fresh!!! Curiously strong and curiously long!!!

(sorry, I'm biding my time till I kill myself at work, it's so bad this week...)

Perhaps you could model some homemade MJ costumes from your collection, and post the pix. Or just the glove.