Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Bored

FederalAgent007

ok, I was locked down here in DayCare for months before I was banned. Enough is enough. I know when I am not wanted on a board. Actually, I'm not wanted on any message board.

It was fun while it lasted, I have decided I'm not going to be "controlled" by people who think I "disobey" and "spam" too much. I am better than that. I am too much of a free spirit for all that nonsense. It is why I never "fit" on these chat things.

^^it's ok, but thanks anyway. I am turning off my cable pretty soon cause I am getting ready to list my house this week or next after I talk to realtors I line up this week, I think it will sell pretty fast, I have been packing this week-end and I have someone coming to buy a lot of my big furniture in a couple of days. It is expensive to move~~~especially when it is as far away as I am going!!! This chat has never has been my thang...........I'm bad at it~~Hell, I got my first criminal record over it. I just thought I would sneak in and raise hell over here one last time. They deserve it, they helped me along. It will be why I always remember TrollKingdom, this has forever changed my life.

*JillianBacardi takes big breath, gets ready to go into the Witness Protection Program*

well , I live in a castle made of gold in the sky and flap my arms realy hard to fly home.

^^well, I don't live in a castle.........but I have been working with two great realtors in another state who are making this a lot easier. They lined up two people for me to talk to this week. My favorite one is in a place I really hadn't considered that much until she lined up a bunch of houses for me to look at and I decided that was probably the place for me!! The men outnumber the women and it is a huge single's city. She is my age, going through a divorce and has been a wonderful representative for their city. That is the reason I am excited!!

I dread telling my boss.