Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm entertained, bore me.

How about I gore you?

gorefreek.jpg

Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native. Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers. KILL THEM ALL!! I am considering getting into my car, heading to Caledonia and driving right through the fuckers. I would be a fucking national HERO!! Nobody gives a shit about a dead native.

Mentalist said:
Fucking natives. Things are really going to get fucked up tomorrow. We need to send in the army. Kill the fuckers. Bastards are blocking major roads in Caledonia. Now businesses have told workers not to bother going in to work tomorrow because Ontario Hydro workers cannot service the power center there. Motherfuckers.
Wow. That worked like charm.

I'm serious. It was scary, dude!