I'm glad Zodiac will be banned from WF

Tyrant

Ah, another fan thread. Rest assured I will elaborate on these dramatic events.

bad dog said:
Just PM 150+ huge images to Elwood about 10 times. He loves that.
You mean like this?

Tyrant

Voice of Reason said:
You mean like this?
I've seen better.

DC this piece of shit, plz.. or not.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Weird. Since when did the admins suddenly decide to become not hypocrites and stop censoring "hubble"?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
faceman said:
he was a boring little trolll

At least he did not have someone follow him into Wordforge and start screaming 'DUAL!!!! DUAL!!!! DUAL!!!' as he did me. No one had a problem with my posting in Wordforge, well maybe a few did... alright all of them did, but I was not in danger of being banned. Then along comes whiny MESSENGER who begs the Admins to ban me. Every single one of his posts consisted of his demands to have me banned. It took forever for MESSY to get himself banned from Wordforge. I was banned from there 3 times, under 3 different names. I still hold the record for the fastest ban of all time (5 posts) in Wordforge with my first account. Natch. *huffs proudly into my fingernails*

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
SaintLucifer said:
I still hold the record for the fastest ban of all time (5 posts) in Wordforge with my first account. Natch. *huffs proudly into my fingernails*[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Lies.

The fastest ban of all time was within 5 mins of registration and 1 post.

So you don't even have that, lamer.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Some Ad spammers.

We've also had duals banned within a post or two if the hand in the puppet belongs to someone serving an active ban.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
th_repost.gif

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Tamar_Garish said:
Some Ad spammers.

We've also had duals banned within a post or two if the hand in the puppet belongs to someone serving an active ban.

*takes notes*

"Fastest way to get banned: act like an ad spammer."

Got it! Thanks!

faceman

Rebel
Tamar_Garish said:
Some Ad spammers.

True that.

Tamar_Garish said:
Some Ad spammers.

Cass once banned me pretty quick when the anti-Nazi rules were in effect.

Tyrant

Anti-Nazi?

Tyrant

SRSLY?

Tyrant

You'd think more rednecks there would be concerned about curtailing freedom of speech and expression.