I'm Leaving TK forever (FOR REAL!)

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
All you fucks hate Michael therfore by default you all hate me, meaning I all hate you, so goodbye and good riddence!

One day you will regret making old boring jokes about Michael that make me hate you with firey vengence and when you are all alone spamming with no friendly face to spar off of then you will remember your once old buddy Mentalist and tears will well up in your eyes and you will regret your treachery towards Michael and realise what fraggles you really are.

Have fun with TK without me, I'm sure it will be just GREAT anyway

You think this is a joke? ITS NOT.

I have had it.

GOOD FUCKING BYE. YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN.

Shit, this is my fault. DUDE I'M SORRY but you have to have a thicker skin when it comes to MJ. It's just gonna happen.

I should be more mindful of how you feel about him, and I'll be sure not to be so thoughtless from here on. It's just a hard habit to break. But for you, anything. I mean it.

I'm truly sorry.

I WILL have half-naked Menty pics or else I'm going to absorb the dark magicks text from the library up the street, then raise an ancient temple from the earth, destroying the world in the process! So help me god, I WILL!

I love you OWWWWCH QUIT IT.

(Bits of dialogue that were cut from that scene)

Did anyone read the trilogy of Dark Willow Novels that explored the "What if" of what would happen had Willow not stopped her rampage, and decided not to end the world, but go on being evil?

I didn't. Too long, didn't want to read.

What?

THATS IT. I'M LEAVING TK FOREVER, TOO. Nobody around here appreciates fine literature! I'm having the chariot brought around front, and Wordy and I will be off from this place FOREVERMORE!

I've left TK forever twice so far, so third times the charm.

Bye all you fucking fucks. I'll laugh at your geekiness while I sip from the chalice of REAL LIFE.

Back