I'm leaving TK...

jack.

Banned
sorry guys, but it's just been getting too stupid round here lately, plus i've got band stuff to deal with, and i've been neglecting my family - so I won't be posting here for the forseeable future.

who knows, I may return one day.

It's been fun! so long....

:p

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
ahhhh jack, well good luck and all

Captain Jack

Good luck. :)

Captain Jack

Don't Go!!!!!

At least hang out at EI once in a while too? :)

Morrhigan

Pussie
Dude! Stupidity is cyclical. We're at high tide right now, but it'll recede eventually. Usually does. I can understand being busy, though. Drop us a line every now and then, we'll miss you.

BlazerBoy

Jack!!!!?????

Don't leave, please. Unless of course you are doing so to emulate Henoch and myself. In that case, leave as often and as loudly as you wish. :D

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Which Jack is this? Jack or Jack. ???
Or, are they the same?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
The one with the dot isn't me, let alone the cheap knockoff rhetoric isnt even close. After 7 years, I've this persona down pretty pat, and better forgers than fuckley have tried to mess with it.

:bigass:

VKD

Banned
jack said:
The one with the dot isn't me, let alone the cheap knockoff rhetoric isnt even close. After 7 years, I've this persona down pretty pat, and better forgers than fuckley have tried to mess with it.

:bigass:

LOL! you're trying to say that 'jack' is only a persona that you've been working on for 7 years :gagh:

it even says on your own band's website that your name is 'jack'. doh!

Morrhigan

Pussie
D'oh!!!

Boy, am I an idjit. I didn't notice that it was "jack." saying farewell, and mistook him for jack. Well, I'm glad the real thing isn't leaving. :p

TK Jester

I'm high
A shame this farce,
especially those whom trolled.
Do try and keep up;
complacency makes you old.

Tears of a clone
come Bitter regret.
Soon I will die laughing
a victim of Tourette's!