Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'M SO LONELY

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
AND I'M AFRAID TO GO TO BED. I'VE STAYED UP 1.5-2 HOURS LONGER THAN I WANT TO BECAUSE I AM ANXIOUS AT THE THOUGHT OF GOING TO BED BUT IT IS SO CLOSE, AND SUCH A COMFY COUCH (THOUGH 6 INCHES TOO SHORT) SO DESIREABLE AND I'M SO TIRED BUT THE THOUGHT MAKE S ME SAD I'D RATEHR STAY HERE EVEN THOUGH HERE IS JUST MY YELLOW SHAG CHAIR ABOUT TWO FEET AWAY FROM SAID COUCH.

BUT NO ONE IS HERE AND I AM SO LONELY.

WHY AM I AFRAID TO GO TO BED?

I'm going to go anyways; I hope. I have to get up early for work tomorrow since my normal bus doesn't run.

why do I like SMOASP so much? Are they really that good? or is it the soothing nostalgia of having listened to these three cds with relative frequency for the past 13 years? They were the first three cds I owned, and I had them for two years before buying any other cds

oh, Gabrielle is on

You're so naive

I'll love you till the day I die

The sun is shining in your eyes

I didn't mean to make you cry.

I don't know, the thought of going to the couch is filling me with unnameable dread. But I've brushed my teeth, so all that's left is to turn off the monitor, turn out the lights, and DO IT.

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT doitdoitdoitdoitDOITDOITDOITDOIT

wHEN i was younger I used to sleep in the fetal position in this very shag chair but now I don't think I could do that and function properly at work tomorrow. But then again there won't really be anyone there to notice anyway.

When I feel like this I try to think up the beginnings of a story. Then I get in bed, and concentrate on thinking about the story and the characters in it and the many wonderful things that will happen to them instead of the fact that sleeping is like dying.

I think my posts are more interesting when read with the impression that I am male.

I went to bed and it was so comfy, I swear that couch is comfier than any mattress I've ever slept on.

My cat is screaming at me SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPWHYCAN'T YHOU SHUTUPSHUTUP

Now that I know you're female I should re-read your Thanksgiving post. It just read like gay ranting before.

The gay rant style was probably more entertaining. You may think of me as whatever gender you wish.