Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'M SO STIFF AND SORE

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Visited the family this weekend, had the annual picnic to catch up with relatives we don't see often. Played with all the kids, came in second place in the egg toss, rolled a few games of bocce, stood and walked everywhere...OH MY GOD I'M SO OUT OF SHAPE I WANNA DIE. Home again now. My legs are killing me. I do the old man grunt" whenever I get out of a chair. Ugh.

But of course, I'm still going out tonight for cocktails and group showtune singalongs. All you young whippersnapper muthafukkas, put down the karaoke mic and get your asses into a piano bar with a human being behind the keyboard. DON'T JUST APE THE WORDS, INTERPRET THE SONG, YOU DRUNK NELLY ROBOBITCHEZ! DANCE FER GRANDMA! NOW! sdfghkjf

I quasi fell in love with a guy this summer because of his fabulous deep singing voice. But I got enough man foolishness on my plate. 'Sides, he's American, and cannot pronounce Gananoque.

but i will admit a prurient interest in the title "so stiff and sore" drew me to the thread....

@FBI: Oh dear, if it weren't for you, I swear I would have never gotten the underlying meanings in all those seemingly harmless posts! To think that all this time, I thought we were talking about Science Fiction!!

@the MF: PERVERTS!:rwmad:

Because Walt made the rules very clear: CARTOONS CAN'T TOUCH THEIR HIDDEN GENITALIA WITH THEIR BARE HANDS/PAWS. He was ruthless. Not a Ruth to be found for miles.

NOW I'M FEELING CRAPPY BECAUSE I DRANK WAAAAAAAAAY TOO MUCH MONDAY NIGHT AND I'M STILL RECUPERATING. LOL I'M OLD AND WILL DIE SOMEDAY LOL