Immigration Arrests

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070123/D8MR6PR00.html

Of note:
The raids netted 338 illegal immigrants who were arrested at their homes and apartments and 423 who were identified in area jails since Jan. 17. Those already jailed will be transferred to federal custody when they finish serving their state sentences, said Virginia Kice, spokeswoman for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Too bad we can send the defective ones back for illegal immigrants who at least pay for room and board.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Better than our crappy judicial system that released over 1,000 illegal immigrants BACK INTO THE OPEN POPULATION after they had served time for their crime.

This meant that we had the perfect opportunity to expel them - they broke the law getting into the country, they broke the law whilst in the country, they were convicted (not easy) and STILL we didn't deport them.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
headvoid said:
Better than our crappy judicial system that released over 1,000 illegal immigrants BACK INTO THE OPEN POPULATION after they had served time for their crime.

This meant that we had the perfect opportunity to expel them - they broke the law getting into the country, they broke the law whilst in the country, they were convicted (not easy) and STILL we didn't deport them.

What more proof does everyone need that it is time we whites in the West started to learn Hitler had the right idea with his fascist Nazism? It is not too late to begin adopting his policies.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Gonad said:
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20070123/D8MR6PR00.html

Of note:

Too bad we can send the defective ones back for illegal immigrants who at least pay for room and board.

You are an idiot. Just because they pay for room and board? Do they pay fucking taxes? How could they? They're illegal you MORON. Toss them back across the border with the business end of an M-16 stuck in between their shoulder blades. You Americans are fucking stupid. Willing to use excessive force in a nothing, unimportant, irrelevant country like Iraq, but you will not do the same in the defense of your own goddamn country. You need to get your collective heads examined. I would suggest a proctologist be handy for such an examination.

A_Real_Prick666

I say drop 'em at the border in the desert, give them a pair of ProKeds and give them a 10 minute head start before you start shooting with grenade launchers. To complete this reality show called "Spic N Span: The Cleansing of America", let them know that the first mile of the desert back to Mexico is a lucky minefield. Your valuable prize is surviving.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
A_Real_Prick666 said:
I say drop 'em at the border in the desert, give them a pair of ProKeds and give them a 10 minute head start before you start shooting with grenade launchers. To complete this reality show called "Spic N Span: The Cleansing of America", let them know that the first mile of the desert back to Mexico is a lucky minefield. Your valuable prize is surviving.

Now you I like. You actually speak sense.

Tyrant

ROFL, Bizarro World!

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
<common sense kicking in>
Umm... maybe instead of wasting the taxpayes money going after illegals, they should instead be going after all the sleeper cells that are poised in hiding waiting to see if the powers that be are going to be stupid enough to re-instate the draft. I really think that they pose a far greater threat right now than any of the illegals do. The mexicans are only here looking for jobs that the rest of the country turns their noses up at. The sleepers are over here waiting for the right moment to blow us all to hell!!

starguard

Unluckiest Charm in the Box
A_Real_Prick666 said:

You tell them that and they'll all head up to Canada instead :D

Red Whacker

SaintLucifer said:
You Americans are fucking stupid. Willing to use excessive force in a nothing, unimportant, irrelevant country like Iraq, but you will not do the same in the defense of your own goddamn country.

AFUCKINGREED! Fighting in a faraway shithole while their country is being literally invaded.

Go Mexico!

The Question

Eternal
starguard said:
<common sense kicking in>
Umm... maybe instead of wasting the taxpayes money going after illegals, they should instead be going after all the sleeper cells that are poised in hiding waiting to see if the powers that be are going to be stupid enough to re-instate the draft.

You forgot the part where common sense kicks in. Here it is: What's the easiest way for Al Qaeda (and assorted other terrorists) to get into the U.S.? By coming right along with the illegals.