Immigration stance

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Mr. Coyote:

I had the pleasure of taking my children to an apple orchard this weekend to pick apples. It was damn hard work. I can't imagine a US worker willing to do this work for anything near minimum wage.

Where do you stand on the immigration issue? If we had to pay US workers to pick fruit, it would be $5 per pound.

Eagerly awaiting the first real discussion thread in this forum.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
DarthSikle said:
Mr. Coyote:

I had the pleasure of taking my children to an apple orchard this weekend to pick apples. It was damn hard work. I can't imagine a US worker willing to do this work for anything near minimum wage.

Where do you stand on the immigration issue? If we had to pay US workers to pick fruit, it would be $5 per pound.

Eagerly awaiting the first real discussion thread in this forum.

Good question.

It's also a red herring question, though I doubt you meant it that way.

Let me touch a point first: You eat anything out that was picked by Mexicans these days, you are taking your life into your hands. These sudden outbreaks of deadly diseases aren't a coincidence. Many of the fruit and farm workers are illegal and haven't had any shots whatsoever. When they shit in the fields, e coli gets in your lettuce. Remember that.

Now, that being said, my stance on immigration is this: only Caucasians should be allowed to immigrate here, and preferably those with useful skills.

You bring up money and the cost of things, and that's an interesting concept: how about farmer collectives worked by citizens who need a roof over their heads and three hot meals a day? Shockingly, there's more to life than moolah, and there are plenty of people here available for farm work. Prisoners, for example.

VKD

Banned
CoyoteUgly said:
,my stance on immigration is this: only Caucasians should be allowed to immigrate here, and preferably those with useful skills.

maybe I'm asking a stupid question, but why do you think that only whites have a 'right' to live in the USA?

At least European white supremacists can claim that their countries were originally white-only lands, but that isn't true for North America.

not trying to bait you, just wondering.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
VKD said:
maybe I'm asking a stupid question, but why do you think that only whites have a 'right' to live in the USA?

At least European white supremacists can claim that their countries were originally white-only lands, but that isn't true for North America.

not trying to bait you, just wondering.

Our system of government was founded by whites for whites. Even its architects, such as Jefferson, knew that a multi-cultural society couldn't last.

We started it, we nurtured it... yes, at the expense of lesser people, and we pay for it. It's ours.

The alternative is the creation of a whites only homeland... perhaps in the NW... to the exclusion of all other races, but I think the US is a pretty good thing and should be lightened up.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Immigration cont'd

Coyote Ugly said:
Good question.

It's also a red herring question, though I doubt you meant it that way.

Let me touch a point first: You eat anything out that was picked by Mexicans these days, you are taking your life into your hands. These sudden outbreaks of deadly diseases aren't a coincidence. Many of the fruit and farm workers are illegal and haven't had any shots whatsoever. When they shit in the fields, e coli gets in your lettuce. Remember that.

Now, that being said, my stance on immigration is this: only Caucasians should be allowed to immigrate here, and preferably those with useful skills.

You bring up money and the cost of things, and that's an interesting concept: how about farmer collectives worked by citizens who need a roof over their heads and three hot meals a day? Shockingly, there's more to life than moolah, and there are plenty of people here available for farm work. Prisoners, for example.

The thought of people shitting in the fields and grabbing my produce sickens me. My point is, we have always had a basically slave class to work the fields. Whether it be the blacks in slavery or mexicans as migrants. they were needed since most americans will not do this work. our problem lies in them trying to get citizenship.