Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

In Case I Haven't Said It Lately ...

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Gerard Butler should wear the King Leonidas costume all the time - or, at the very least, always be shirtless.

GerardButler.jpg

Gerard Butler should wear the King Leonidas costume all the time - or, at the very least, always be shirtless.

Ah, but you do realise males like him wouldn't even give fugly cunts like yourself a second glance, yes? I pass by bitches like you every day, with them begging for my attention by hovering about me, but I simply ignore them. They remind me of you.

Luci, you are not very bright. Men like Gerard Butler know that women interested in looking at him are his bread and butter.

Additionally, dear, you are confused. "Hovering about" does not mean the same as "running away."

How sweet, dear, that you think of me. But, it can never be between us. You're not my kind - unless, of course, you can wear the King Leonidas costume well.