In case you were considering it...

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
LOL here's a man in a tattoo shop getting his ballsack inked up, but chooses to have the decency to keep his cock hidden in his pants. WTF People? WTF?

I Love Cunt

Watch It
I know right, and then he doesn't even show us what the tattoo was, does he? I was sort of fast forwarding it. But man he sure does like to look at his balls a lot doesn't he. Is that normal?!?!?!

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
LOL here's a man in a tattoo shop getting his ballsack inked up, but chooses to have the decency to keep his cock hidden in his pants. WTF People? WTF?
I, personally, strongly suspect that it is this kind of ambivalent relation to the individual parts of human genitals that lies at the root of the disintegration of humanity's capability to have unadulterated, simple fun.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
All men like to stare wistfully at the balls, while cursing the heavens for not making them as accessible as a dog's pair.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I know, if we could lick them, the female species would become extinct quite quickly.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I'd like to see em try.

See I know their Achilles heel. They love cock. Not dildos or vibrators or sticks, cucumbers or bottles. Cock. Hot, hard, thick, pounding cock. Can't live without it.

But don't expect the crafty witches to admit it.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Sir Sacrifyx

Sacrifyx Aloysius Bastard I
Reverse psychology, man. If we did, you wouldn't be as eager to give it to us any more.

Bullshit. More often than not it's less about giving to you, and more about taking for us.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
OK, now I am confused. Are we still talking about cocks here? Are you saying that more and more men take it instead of giving it to women? That's not very good news on the procreation front, is it?