In Honor of Charlemange: Hispanic Heritage Month

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Hispanic Heritage Month

September 15 to October 15

Hispanic Heritage Month is an annual celebration of the history and culture of the U.S. Latinx and Hispanic communities. The event, which spans from September 15 to October 15, commemorates how those communities have influenced and contributed to American society at large.The term Hispanic or Latino (or the more recent term Latinx) refers to a person’s culture or origin—regardless of race. On the 2020 Census form, people were counted as Hispanic or Latino or Spanish if they could identify as having Mexican, Mexican American, Chicano, Puerto Rican, Cuban, or “another Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin.”

Click Here For Full Story

Tacos Dog GIF - Tacos Dog Cute GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Is Mexican an Ethnicity?

People often confuse the notions of nationality and ethnicity. Nationality means belonging to a particular nation and is usually associated with citizenship. So, being an American or a Mexican national means, in most circumstances, having the citizenship of these countries. Ethnicity means belonging to an ethnic group, which is defined as a group of people sharing an identity based on common language, religion, history, customs, and traditions. At times, ethnicity is associated with race or sharing common physical characteristics.

There are many multi-ethnic countries around the world, that is, composed of multiple ethnicities. One of those is Mexico, which is composed of several ethnic groups, such as Amerindian (Native American) ethnicities (e.g. Nahuatl, Maya, Zapotec), or White Mexicans of different origins (e.g. Italian Mexicans), and the mainstream population usually called Mestizos (literally ''mixed''). All of these groups belong to the Mexican nationality (are Mexican nationals). Hence, to put it short, Mexican is not an ethnicity but a nationality.

Taco Bell Morning Shit GIF - Taco Bell Morning Shit Poop GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Chimichanga Mexican Food GIF - Chimichanga Mexican Food Burritos GIFs

In Honor of Charlemange: Hispanic Heritage Month

September 15 to October 15[/size]​

En honor a Charlemange: Mes de la Herencia Hispana
15 de septiembre al 15 de octubre

Its a rap!, done!, finished!. ¡Es un rap!, ¡hecho!, ¡terminado!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
This is what we get when DayCare is no more and CeeJay can just fill the rest of the board with his retarded shit.

I was 90% of the reason The Daycare Center being SHUT DOWN. Venooker had a 10% part. He was jealous for all the attention I was getting there.

Daycare Blackfoot, for fuck's sake
Click Here For Complete Story

By: The Question | March 1, 2019

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL The reason Daycare got deleted was the same reason SSJ got deleted. You posted PI using that toon and I pointed it out to the proper people and VOILA! Same way I got your avatar and editing privileges taken away.

By my hand.

You couldn't tell the truth about something if it sat on your face WillyWilly Wilson.

Damn! I got you jumping all over today. Since 1 am no less!

:bigass:

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:wtf:
**The TK Day Care Center For the Feeble Minded
Members online
By: blackfoot NAP
Started: June 7, 2018
Deleted: July 11, 2021

**The TK Day Care Center For the Feeble Minded
I'm steve samurai jack® bitches
By: steve samurai jack
Started:???
Deleted: July 11, 2921

^^Those threads were the primary reason why The Day Care Center was deleted^^. blackfoot NAP's Members Only thread was first posted at Speak Freely, moved to The Badlands and ended up in Day Care...The I'm steve samurai jack® bitches thread was created in The Badlands and moved to Day Care...Now Troll Kingdom doesn't have a place for the so called, fibble minded......:bigass:

jack

^^Those threads were the primary reason why The Day Care Center was deleted^^. blackfoot NAP's Members Only thread was first posted at Speak Freely, moved to The Badlands and ended up in Day Care...The I'm steve samurai jack® bitches thread was created in The Badlands and moved to Day Care...Now Troll Kingdom doesn't have a place for the so called, fibble minded......:bigass:
LOL The reason Daycare got deleted was the same reason SSJ got deleted. You posted PI using that toon and I pointed it out to the proper people and VOILA! Same way I got your avatar and editing privileges taken away.

By my hand.

You couldn't tell the truth about something if it sat on your face WillyWilly Wilson.

Damn! I got you jumping all over today. Since 1 am no less!

:bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

About National Hispanic Heritage Month

Each year, Americans observe National Hispanic Heritage Month from September 15 to October 15, by celebrating the histories, cultures and contributions of American citizens whose ancestors came from Spain, Mexico, the Caribbean and Central and South America. The observation started in 1968 as Hispanic Heritage Week under President Lyndon Johnson and was expanded by President Ronald Reagan in 1988 to cover a 30-day period starting on September 15 and ending on October 15. It was enacted into law on August 17, 1988, on the approval of Public Law 100-402. The day of September 15 is significant because it is the anniversary of independence for Latin American countries Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua. In addition, Mexico and Chile celebrate their independence days on September 16 and September18, respectively. Also, Columbus Day or Día de la Raza, which is October 12, falls within this 30 day period.

Related Links

Hispanic Heritage Month 2023
During National Hispanic Heritage Month, from September 15 – October 15, the U.S. government celebrates the countless contributions of more than 60 million Hispanic Americans, Latinos, Latinas, and Latinx-identifying people to our culture and society.

A Proclamation on National Hispanic Heritage Month, 2023
During National Hispanic Heritage Month, we salute the vital contributions of these public servants and of the more than 62 million Latinos who help make our Nation stronger every day.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
American caucasian/white-skinned people of European origin...It's September 21...What have you done to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month besides keeping Mexicans from crossing your boarder, or bringing drugs ro America!?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Is Mexican and Hispanic the same thing?
A Mexican is a person from Mexico or a citizen of the USA who has both Mexican parents. Mexican doesn't only refer to people, it also refers to anyone or anything related to Mexico such as food, culture, flag, etc. Hispanic then refers to anyone who has ties with Spain, the Spanish language or the Spanish culture.

What is the ethnicity of Mexican people?
Mexican Ethnicity | Overview & Groups | Study.com

Like the United States, Mexico is a multi-ethnic country, and Mexican refers to nationality rather than ethnicity. Based on self-identification, the primary ethnic groups in Mexico are Mestizos (about 55%), Amerindians (about 30%), Whites (10%), and Afro-Mexicans (3%)

What ethnicity is Hispanic?
OMB defines "Hispanic or Latino" as a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race.

jack

a8b75437e904b637.jpeg