IN HONOR OF DEAD cupcakeER DAY

The Question

Eternal
Wisdom said:
Why would I bother reading your racist propaganda? I don't have any respect for you or your intellect, and have no wish to understand how you reached your egregious worldview.

Then you're done here. Buh bye.

Wisdom

O RLY? But it looks like I am still here, doesn't it, you racist little twerp?

The Question

Eternal
Wisdom said:

tpau-2154_YA_RLY.JPG

Atlas_Collins

Wisdom said:
Why would I bother reading your racist propaganda? I don't have any respect for you or your intellect, and have no wish to understand how you reached your egregious worldview. If you would like me to recommend some reading to help you become slightly less of a barbarian, I would be glad to oblige.

Exactly the Orwellian tactic outlined in the article referenced.

Why would I bother reading your racist propaganda?

What this "Wisdom" is engaging in here - without the slightest clue that he's doing it - is cultural terrorism. So charged and mis-used is the word "racism" that the cultural marxists of the Left have succeeded in completely stifling debate on a host of issues by the mere suggestion that those who hold opposing views are "racist".

Well fuck you, you litttle faggot pussy! I am not afraid of being called a "racist" by a lackwit fucktard like you who's first knee-jerk reaction in debate is to attack and dismiss the mesenger rather than a thoughtful critique of the source materials offered.

You probably wouldn't be able to grasp the concepts anyway since there are no pictures or illustrations.

Pussy!