In the interest of balance

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
I am petitioning Miss Manners to start a Black Pride sub forum which can also be invite only.

I would like to host that forum.

Thank you.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Sweetie, you're invited anywhere I am.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
DarthSikle said:
Sweetie, you're invited anywhere I am.
ah, babe, you still know how to make me feel good ;)

*signs the petition*

Elrod said:
Will there be girls there?
Elrod, are you inattentive, dumb, or just trying to provoke me?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Elrod said:
Will there be girls there?

Only the ones you'd be afraid to fuck.

VKD

Banned
we need a disabled-pride forum now

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
There's already been a queer forum here, and it was fun, but it wasn't really necessary in order for me to have an identity. So I'm good. I don't need a ghetto-bunker to shout from. I'll just be me wherever I post.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
VKD said:
we need a disabled-pride forum now

Let's go with a wheelchair-bound, midget lesbian cupcakeer/spic commie pride forum. I think that might get interesting. ;)

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Elrod said:
That's not a very nice thing to say about Ilyanna.

You do not "fuck" a woman such as Illyana and if that is how you think of and treat such a classy gal, it's no wonder you're such a sad and pathetic fuck as you are. Run along, I hear Rick Veitch calling you.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Ilyana's av over at slipstreambbs makes me horny.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Gurk_MacGuintey said:
I need a forum all my own too. We Valhallans have been oppressed minorities from the very beginning.

Aren't you supposed to be over 3 feet tall to be a "Valhallan"?

I think you're about 2' 6'' short of that mark. ;)

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Elrod said:
That's not a very nice thing to say about Ilyanna.
Ah, I see. Dumb it is. ;)

DarthSikle said:
You do not "fuck" a woman such as Illyana and if that is how you think of and treat such a classy gal, it's no wonder you're such a sad and pathetic fuck as you are.
:blush: Thanks, love.

CoyoteUgly said:
Ilyana's av over at slipstreambbs makes me horny.
I so hope you refer to the current one.... because iirc, last time we, ah, conversed, it was the Gothic Tinkerbell, and that would make you a really, really sick coyote indeed. :D

DarthSikle said:
You do not "fuck" a woman such as Illyana and if that is how you think of and treat such a classy gal, it's no wonder you're such a sad and pathetic fuck as you are. Run along, I hear Rick Veitch calling you.
Hey, I didn't say it, "CoyoteUgly" did... judging by his handle, I just assumed he was an expert on these matters.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
Lord Raffles said:
Black Pride is a contradiction in terms, for you first have to have something to be proud of.

I am proud of myself.